꧁𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10: 𝓛𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓢𝓮𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽꧂

This was stupid

This was stupid. 

This was fucking idiotic.

Usually a fight would be entertaining to Atsumu, but this-hell would you even call this a fight? This was just someone throwing isnults at the other person, and the other person is ingoring them and responding with little to no words. Atsumu regret not leaving the carriage earlier. "Care to explain why you two are riding a carriage together?" Usuri asked. While his smile was kind, his tone did nothing to hide his anger. Atsumu pinched the bridge of his nose. "We were just speaking to eachother about the ball." He said but that didn't lessen Usuri's anger one bit. "It was a single dance, surely the crown prince is to busy to care for one silly dance?" Usuri said smiling at the prince. Sakusa ignored the comment and picked out a letter from his coat pocket and handed it to Atsumu. "Here's when we can next meet. I'll let michell come and pick you up." Sakusa said handing the letter to Atsumu. Atsumu took the letter with eagerness, he almost snatched it. The information in this letter could not only change his life but determine if he was to be stuck in this life forever. 

Oh the suspense this letter held.

Suspense that Usuri wouldn't accept.

Usuri snatched the letter out of Atsumu's hand, and put it out of his reach. "Can I have that letter back please?" Atsumu said trying to act as sweet as possible. Usuri clenched his teeth. "What is so impotant about this letter that I can't have it?" he asked. Sakusa snatched the letter back and glared at Usuri. "If it was your intention to get my attention then you have it, but direspecting something given to someone by the royal family is a crime initself." He said in an angered tone. He then crumpled the letter  and released his palm with tiny specs of black to nothing. "Well then it mustn't have been that important if it's now gone" Usuri said squinting at the prince. He then took Atsumu's hand bowed and left the carriage. Atsumu who was still shocked and confused at what happen was staring back at the carriage, not at Usuri. 

That made him furious.

Atsumu frowned at his tea. It was rater salty, and no matter how much honey he put in it, it was still sour to the bit. He still though had to still attempt to make himself busy, since he rather die then deal with the wrath of his fiance. No it wasn't scary, but rather anooying, like a little animals contantly demanding you to do something for them, like give them food, but when yu ask such a a small task from them, they refuse to associate with you. "Would you like to explain, the scene that was displayed to me today?" Usuri  said sipping his tea. "Nothing, just me and the prince speaking about what happened at the ball.

"Did that require the two fo you to be in a carriage...alone.. unchaparioned"

Atsumu tried not roll his eyes. 

"Do you not turst me enough to leave me alone in a carruag wth a man. Surely you know that I would never ruin our image"

"Our Image?" Usuri said with a scoff. "The only image you should be worrying for is mine, if mine is tarnished, then yours will.. Must i even mention it?" Atsumu clenched his cup. "In order for me to have a good image, I must too be in society, or is that a problem?"  Usuri squinted his eyes in disgust. "You always said your image didn't matter when you had me. Is it that I am no longer to your liking and you pefer that prince instead?"  What goes on in his head makes Atsumu wonder. "I said that yes, but now I relize in order for us to move up the ranks and for our deeds to be mentioned, we must have a good image. " Atsumu said looking at the flowers on the window. They were daffidils, and Atsumu didn't make daffodials, but roses, lovely roses with the shades of  diamond roses, and Celeste blue. Never daffidolds, he could make them but refused to, because Usuri said he hated  daffidolds. "Where did you get those flowers?" Atsumu asked sipping his tea. Usuri clenched his jaw. "Darling, we're taking abotu something serious and you speak of flowers?

"Yes because from what I heard you hated daffidolds"

"Then you heard wrong, I do not love it as much as roses but they are still a nice flowers"

It was usless to mention how it was him who told Atsumu he loved roses and hated daffidols, as it reminded him of hispast lover. It seems that lover is not from the past but the present. "I wanted to take the weight off your shoulders since you maintain both your image and your job" . ATsumu paused to look at his nails, it has been some time since he propperly took care of himself. Oh maybe he will do it later. "Since I took over my fathers job as the head of the house, i must-"

"What."

Atsumu flicked his wrist to the side casually. "I took over my fathers job, he let me. You didn't know?". Usuri was shocked. Being the head of the house was an important job, one that everyone wanted to not only look good but be more in power. They took over affairs, the money, and what ever the house was to do. Why was Atsumu treating it so lightly? Usuri pinched his eyebrows. 

"Fine. I will seek to this matter tommorow as I have a busy schedule today" He got up from his chair and hovered over Atsumu waiting. As if he was excpecting something. Atsumu raised an eyebrow in confusion question what Usuri wanted. Usuri clenched his teeth and grab Atsumu's chin."I will be gone for work and I don't get a goodbye" He said as he kissed Atsumu's cheek. Atsumu pulled back. "If ya wanted a goodbye you could've just asked. Bye Bye" Atsmu turned  his intrest backed to his tasteless tea. Usuri huffed silently in anger and walked out. He was always in his grasp. He followed quitley and kept by his side no matter what happened to him, but has never once rebelled. 

Now for a fact  he could now  admit not proudly but that  that Atsumu changed.

________________

Words: 1082

Date Updated:  Aug.22.2022