Sweet 16

It's Letty's 16th Birthday!

Since it's the middle of the week, the party won't take place until Friday. So, the girls have decided to spend her day of honor at the mall.
Even tho Letty isn't really into that kind of girl stuff, she said yes for Mia's sake.

"What are you planning, Mia?"
Letty notices that her friend is grabbing much more revealing outfits than usual. She tries on one mini skirt and crop top after the other, which the Toretto passes into her changing room.
"Nothing."
She replies with a smile.
"Oh really? This looks like a makeover to me."
"It's not...Okay, good. But just a little bit! Honey, you could really use some new styling. Less baggy, more sexy. Please!"
"Ugh, fine. But don't overdo it! Don't wanna look like those skanks from the races."
The Latina gives in with a sigh.
Mia was somehow right. Up to now, Letty has dressed very casually. She almost never wore really feminine clothes, unlike Mia. It just was never her cup of tea.
After shopping, eating and a visit to the hairdresser the friends make their way home again.

"There she is! Come on guys!"
"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Letty. Happy Birthday to you." Her friends sing when she enters the Toretto house.
"Wow, you're so sweet. Thank you, guys, really."
"This is for you. Hope you like it." Letty looks confused at the picture that Jesse gave her. A pattern is painted on it.
"This is for your car. Umm, we want to tune up the Nissan a bit. Leon and I've chosen this pattern. I mean, if you like it."
Jesse explains with a stutter.
"Of course! It looks so cool. Thanks."
"Vince and I take care of the engine and interior."
Dom adds.
"Wow, thank you."
"And that's mine."
"A watch. Thanks sis!"
Letty hugs Mia with joy.
When the two separate again, she notices the table in the living room, which is full of candy, a cake, snacks and drinks.
"You'd better grab it now. I can't hold Vince back forever." Leon jokes and everyone starts laughing.
It's an entertaining evening which ends relatively early at half past eleven after a funny drinking game, as everyone has to go to work tomorrow.

On the day of the party, Letty, Mia and Jesse prepare the Toretto house for the celebration. While the other 3 are busy buying drinks and snacks.

When the girls are done with their work, they go upstairs to Mia's room to get ready. Hours pass while the two get dressed.
"You look so good!" Mia raves when she and Letty inspect each other in front of the mirror.

And she's right, Letty looks fantastic! She wears a black mini skirt and black crop top. Her hair is open with light waves. She looks very sexy, but not cheap. The Toretto did a great job!

As they go down the stairs, Letty notices the glance of people in the living room, which makes her a little uncomfortable.

"Okay, I need a drink."
Mia nods and follows her into the kitchen.
They take 2 beers out of the fridge and go to the living room.

The mood there is laid back and Letty starts talking to the guests, who congratulate her on her birthday and give her compliments.
Just as Letty notices that Dom isn't there, she sees him coming out of the kitchen with a blonde. They were obviously coming through the side door of the house.

When their eyes meet for the first time, Dom can hardly hide his astonishment. He's visibly surprised by the sight of Letty.
It takes a few seconds before he stirs again and joins the others on the couch with his date.
The two are now sitting almost across from each other. And Dom keeps catching himself glancing at Letty.
It's strange to see her like that. Up to now he knew Letty only in baggy pants and sneakers. Her style has always been very simple and cool. And now she's sitting there, so dressed up...She looks beautiful.

"Why don't you show me your bedroom?"
His date whispers into his ear.
"Huh? Uhm, yeah."
Dom rises up and leads his latest conquest to the stairs almost in a hurry.