[004]

The Followers

Tennin was walking with Mikey, Takemichi, Hina, Draken, Emma, and Okimi. Then a group of boys stopped in front of them and kneeled. Tennin rolled her eyes. " Boss! It's been a long time " The purple haired one said. " Hm? " Mikey asked.

" You're their boss? " Emma asked. " No I'm not " Tennin sighed. " Who are these guys? " Draken asked. " Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest. Three out of six of my annoying 'followers'. That idiot there is Washio Yamato 'the purple beast'. He's the leader. That one Yahaba Fuji 'the black eagle'... I guess he's the scary one. And the last one is Shishio Haruto 'the crimson sword' " She explained pointing to each of them.

" There's three more of them. Thankfully they aren't— " Tennin stopped short seeing three guys walk up to them. " Boss, I haven't seen you in a long time " The white haired one said. " Yeah, I missed you a lot " The one with black and red hair said with a pout, making Mikey glare at him with jealousy.

" Spoke too soon. " She sighed. " Well who are they? " Takemichi asked. " That one is Shijou Minato 'the white devil' Hoshii Riku 'the dark wing' and that's Otonashi Touma 'the red flash'. They all have stupid lame names, they're all part of a weird cult and they all have been following me since Elementary school " She groaned.

" What do they want? " Emma asked. " Good question. I guess we'll never know since I don't care " She yawned. " But Boss!! It's important. It's about the Saitama gang " Haruto said. Tennin started laughing. " You mean that bunch of weirdos from elementary school?! " She asked.

" But they're not just a— " Touma was cut off. " I don't care. Stop following me around I'm not your boss. " Tennin sighed walking off.
" Are you sure you shouldn't hear them out? " Takemichi asked. " Nah. They always come to me exaggerating. Last time they said that there was a 'life at stake' and it was just a cat stuck in a tree. " She shrugged.

•••

" Hey Boss " A boy with bluish Gray hair said to a white haired one. " Oh, hey Hayato. I told you just call me Keito " He sighed. " Okay then. Keito, it seems like her friends tried to warn her but she won't listen. She called us 'weirdos' and was laughing " Hayato explained. " There's no way... " Keito said annoyed.

He turned around. " There's no way TenTen-Chan would ever say anything like that! " Keito said with a pout. Another white haired boy came up and slapped him. " Ow! Who the hell?! " Keito asked turning around. " You're an idiot Keito " The boy said.

" Mao! Why'd you gotta hit me?! Every time you come over you always hit me! " He said annoyed. " You clearly don't remember what TenTen was like if you think she wouldn't call us weirdos. She called us that everyday. " Mao said.

" She would always say 'You weirdos are so lame. You guys can't even fight and you always get into trouble' " He said. " Um... " Hayato said. The two looked at him. " It doesn't sound like.. TenTen-San is your friend... It sounds like she didn't like you " He said.

" Yeah. Of course she didn't like us " Keito grinned. " What? " Hayato asked confused.
" She hated us. She said that we always bothered her and that we should stay away " Mao chuckled " She was... Then why...? " Hayato asked.

" Well, that's because TenTen-Chan's the only one of us who can make being an Otaku seem as cool as it is " Keito said. " Also, I heard that TenTen's dating the Invincible Mikey. So if we have her on our side, then he have him on our side. And if we have him on our side.. " Mao said.