[007]

Group Project

POV: 3rd Person

" Ow! It hurts! " Enmei whined. " You're such a moron. How can you be bad at being bad? " Tennin asked annoyed while dabbing a cotton ball with alcohol onto his bloody cheek.
" What? " Enmei asked. " You always get caught " Tennin rolled her eyes.

" Well... it's not my fault. Ow. " Enmei pouted looking away. Tennin hit his head. " Ah! What was that for? " He asked. " Yeah it is you fault. And I have to go and bail you out each time. " She rolled her eyes. " Hey, Ten-chin! You home?! " Mikey called. " How did he get in? " Enmei asked.

" Spare key under the mat " Tennin shrugged. " Yeah! I'm in here Mikey-kun! " She shouted. He goes to her bedroom. " Oh, hey " He said to Enmei. " What you have a boyfriend now? I'm heart broken. You're gonna spend all your time away from me " Enmei fake cried.

Tennin punched him in the head. " Shut up moron! You're wasting my time! " She shouted. She sighed. " Mikey-Kun meet my dumb cousin who was just leaving " She said pushing him out. " Are you just gonna abandon me after getting a boyfriend? How cruel " Enmei said dramatically.

" Shut up! " She said slamming the door.
" Phew! Anyways is there something you wanted to talk about? " She asked. " Tenchin you know you can tell me anything... right? " He asked. " Of course " She smiled. I know your hiding something Tenchin... tell me already... He thought.

He tackled her into the bed and just lays on top of her like that. He's acting weird... She thought.

•••

Tennin was walking down the street and then Keito rushed up to her. " TENTEN!! " He shouted. Tennin punched him in the stomach. " Shut up. You're so loud " She said. " Ow!!! Anyways have you decided? " He asked. " No I haven't " She groaned. He began to follow her.

" When will you decide? " He asked. " I don't know. And why are you following me? Don't you have to go to your loser lair " She asked.
" Nah " He grinned. " Tenchin? " Mikey asked. Oh crap... Tennin thought. " Mikey-Kun! " She said hugging him. " Who's he? " Mikey asked.

" You're the invincible Mikey right? Hey will you— ow!! " Keito was cut off when Tennin punched him in the head. " He's an annoying brat who won't leave me alone! " She shouted. She grabbed Mikey's hand and pulled him away. " Are you sure you wanna leave your friend there? " Mikey asked.

" He's fine. Plus he's not my friend. " She sighed.

•••

" Alright class today is the start of a new assignment. A group project. Each group will have 6 students and you will be researching and reporting on a modern invention and how it affects our everyday lives " The teacher said. Everyone cheered and started to mingle with their friends.

" Quiet! You will be choosing your partners by drawing lots. Write your name down on this piece of paper and fold it. " She said handing each of them a small sticky note. They did so and then she collected them and put them evenly into six jars. She called each person up to come pick their six partners.

" Matoi. Your turn " She said. Tennin gets up and walks to the front of the classroom. She grabs her six papers and reads them out loud, a little annoyed. " Niwa Okimi... " She said handing the paper to her. " Yes! " Okimi whispered. " Kugisaki Yosei.. " She reads. A girl with purple hair rolled her eyes.

" Nayaka Noriko... " She said, a short girl with blonde hair sighed. " Oki Ruri " She said.
" Tch. " A brunette girl said annoyed. " and Ishigami Marui " She said. " Okay go ahead and sit together with your group " She said. All six girls sat together.