[017]

Saitama vs Toman

POV: 3rd Person

" Mikey, Ten's gang wants to fight Toman " Draken said. " Huh?! Is she that mad at me? " Mikey asked. " No it's not what she wants. But the leader thinks someone from Toman beat up one of his members. He's not backing down " Draken sighed.

" What if this makes Tenchin even more mad at me? " He asked. " Well, we'll just have to find out " Draken sighed.

•••

" You have to take me! " Tennin said. " The battlefield is no place for a lady. Stay home " Touma said. " Battlefield? What is this an army? " She asked. " Well we are dressed like soldiers " Haruto shrugged. " That's not the point! I have to go so I can stop it from happening! " She said.

" We're not taking you " Riku said. " You have to. It's an order as your boss " She said. " Well we're gonna have to be insubordinate now " Fuji sighed, they get on their bikes and ride away. " Dammit! " Tennin groaned. " I can take you " Someone said.

Tennin turned around to see Kouhei sitting on a bike. " Cool outfit " He smirked. " Why are you always following me? " She asked.
" Do you wanna go to the gang fight or not? " He asked. " Ugh yes. " She said. " Well then hop on " He said. She sighed and gets on.

" Why is this so important to you? " He asked. " I pretty much started this whole thing. Also I've been wanting to tell my boyfriend that I forgive him for making me mad. I probably held it off for way too long. I haven't talked to him in about three weeks. I really miss him " She sighed.

" Oh I bet you can't wait to run off and suck faces with him "

" Sh-shut up moron! We've never even kissed before! "

" How long have you two been dating? "

" It'll be five years in a month. "

" Really? "

" Yeah. "

" Sounds romantic. What're you gonna get him? "

" I don't think that's your business stranger "

" People say it's best to confide in strangers "

" Tch... I'm gonna bake him a cake "

" Really? "

" He likes sweet things. "

" Aww you're such a great girlfriend "

" Whatever "

•••

Kouhei stopped the bike. Tennin gets off. " Do you need an escort? " He asked. " Can you fight? " She asked. " Eh. Took a few martial arts classes when I was younger " He shrugged. " Then you can come if you want I don't care. " She shrugged.

" I'm just here to stop it " She said. She goes inside the parking lot with Kouhei and sees that everyone is fighting. Jyugo dodged Nahoya's punch. " You're a quick one you bastard " Nahoya grinned, a vein showing in his head. " Yeah. To be honest this is the first time I'm not bored " Jyugo shrugged.

Not there... She thought. " That tatt is sick dude! Where'd you get it? " Rin asked, wiping his face. " Tch! Enough talking! " Draken said punching him. Not there either... She thought. Shougo punched Mitsuya, Mitsuya spit out some blood.

" That's not enough. Bleed some more " Shougo said. " Aren't you the sadist " Mitsuya chuckled. Damn! Not there.. She thought. Baji and Akio exchanged an equal amount of blows. Baji quickly dodged that last one. His pace keeps changing... He thought.