[008]

Petty Argument At The Musashi Shrine

POV: 3rd Person

" Why is Noriko the last person here? " Yosei asked. " It's so late too. Shouldn't we have met tomorrow. It is a Friday after all. " Okimi said. " She wanted to meet after school because she has weekend plans. " Ruri said.
" Oh my god! " Tennin groaned. " What's her problem? " Marui asked.

" Hey Tennin if your gonna lie, at least make it believable " Yosei rolled her eyes. " What lie? " Tennin asked. " 'My parents are coming home and they'll interrupt us' what kinda excuse is that? We all know that they— " Yosei was cut off by Okimi. " Yosei! " She said.

" What? " Yosei asked. " No matter what happened in the past you should never bring up something like that! " Okimi said. " Huh? Hey do you guys hear something? " Yosei asked. " Toman is coming " Tennin shrugged. " What?! Why didn't you tell us?! " They all asked.

" I didn't know. I don't know what days their meet ups are. What's the problem anyways? " Tennin asked. " They'll kill us! " Ruri said.
" No they won't. Toman isn't a gang that runs around beating up girls " Tennin shrugged.
" Well she is dating Mikey " Okimi said.

" Oh yeah I almost forgot about that " Yosei said. " But we should get out just in case. They're all scary... " Ruri said. " Tennin let's go " Okimi said. " Nah I don't feel like it " She said. " WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE IT?! " They all shouted.

" You all made me come here late at night and I'm not leaving " She said. " And even if you left you'd eventually run into someone from Toman so avoiding them completely is not possible " She shrugged. " Sad to say that she's right " Yosei sighed.

Then the bikes pulled up and everyone was confused as to why they were there. " Huh? Tenchin? What're you doing here? " Mikey asked. " I'm waiting for someone " Tennin shrugged. " But this is my meeting spot " Mikey said. " Well just wait a few minutes " Tennin retorted.

They were glaring at each other. " Woah who is this chick? " One guy asked. " She's really talkin to our leader like that? " Another asked. " Why is she acting so childish? " Yosei asked. " You already know how she is " Okimi sighed. The coupled looks at Draken who sighed.

" Alright. Go. " He said. " Dorayaki! " Mikey said. " Pocky! " Tennin shouted. " Taiyaki! " Mikey shouted, louder than Tennin.

" Jagarico! "

" Hi-Chew! "

" Mochi! "

" Rice crackers! "

" Kinoko no Yama! "

" Seaweed salt chips! "

" Dried plums "

" Soft Senbei! "

" Correct " Draken said. " Tch! Dammit " Tennin muttered. " Hah! I win " Mikey said with a triumphant smirk. " Uh, Mikey-Kun... " Peh said. " Hm? " Mikey asked. " Who is this girl? " He asked. " Oh, she's my girlfriend " Mikey said.

" WHAAAA?! " Most of them shouted.
" Mikey-Kun has a girlfriend? " One asked. Most of them were confused. Tennin punched Mikey in the head. " Ow! Tenchin! " He pouted. " You brat! You don't even tell your gang that you have a girlfriend? " She asked.

" Sorry you just never came up. And I'm not a brat " He said. " Nice to meet you. I'm Matoi Tennin. " She said bowing. They all bowed.
" Hello, Matoi-San! " They said simultaneously. " Well now she holds a high rank in Toman " Ruri said.

" Captains and vice captains step forward! " Draken said. Kisaki, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Peh, Nahoya, Souya, Muto, and Sanzu stepped up. They all greeted her in different ways. Nahoya and Souya did this crazy complicated handshake with her.

Mitsuya just fist bumps her. Hakkai and her do a double high five. " Cool hair kid " She grinned giving Chifuyu a pat on the back.
" Thanks " Chifuyu said. " Your name will be Sticks " She said to Peh. " Wha— " Peh stopped short when she walked away from him.

Kisaki held out his hand. " Nice to meet you " He said. Tennin just stares at him for a while and says nothing. Then she walked over to Sanzu. " Take good care of your hair. I'll tell you my deep conditioning routine some time okay " She said. Kisaki was confused.

" Kisaki " Draken said. He looked over to him. " Don't take it to heart she's just like that. She'll randomly see someone and just never talk to them. " He said. She must not like the vibe he has Okimi thought. " Why are we still here? " Yosei asked. " Noriko " Ruri shrugged.

Now she was staring at Muto. " Hey " He said. She just kept staring. " What is she doing? " Chifuyu asked. " What do you think it'll be? " Draken asked. " I have a guess... " Mikey said. " Me too... " Mitsuya agreed. " Muscles " She said. They all sweat dropped. " Yep. " Draken sighed.

" How unoriginal " Mikey said. " Hey!! Guys!! I'm here!! " Noriko said running up. " Well that's our cue to leave " Ruri shrugged. " Ugh! Finally " Yosei said. " See ya later! " Tennin waved walking back to the others. " Hey if you knew they'd meet here then why didn't you tell us? " Yosei asked.

" I didn't know it'd be today. I'm not in the gang so I don't keep up with their schedule " Tennin rolled her eyes.

•••

" You and your boyfriend are still as weird as ever Huh? " Yosei asked. " So? That's not any of your business " Tennin shrugged. " I could tell they were just dying to suck each other's face off " Ruri rolled her eyes. Tennin blushed. " No... N-No not at all we haven't done that ever " She said.

" Oh she's blushing " Ruri smirked. " Well, anyways, let's not dwell on the past and start on this report. The sooner we get this over with the sooner we can all go back to normal and hate eachother " Tennin rolled her eyes.
" As much as I hate to admit, I agree " Yosei sighed.

Man these guys are hopeless... I know you can never get the past back but try to look forwards instead of looking back... Okimi thought. She looked up at Noriko who saw her but ignored her. Or at least just look at the good and not the bad... She thought.

" Oh hey Tennin " Okimi said. " Yeah? " Tennin asked. " What was that thing you were doing earlier? Y'know with the snacks " She said. " O Yatsu Suisoku Gēmu. You guess a snack that Draken-Kun is thinking of and if you get it right you win " She said.

" It helps settle arguments that no one is willing to admit they were wrong. It doesn't say who's wrong it just says who wins " She shrugged. " Oh. " Okimi nodded.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*She already knew the Twins and Hakkai because she saw them hanging out with Mitsuya before.