[005]

The Gang Saitama

POV: 3rd Person

Tennin was walking down the street. She had to go to the convenience store to get her paycheck, and today she's got a day off. She was headed to the bank so she could cash it. She was planning on buying something for her younger siblings and cousins.

She got to the bank and texted her aunt that she would be headed over in a bit. Then she cashed her check and went on her way to a nearby toy store. She picked out a stuffed bear, a tea set, a mini makeup kit, a few Barbie dolls, and hot wheels car set of 50 cars and a race track.

When she paid she felt a little sad. Well that's half of my check down the drain... She thought.

•••

A tall man with dark blue hair opened the door. " Ten!! " He cheered hugging her.
" Uncle... Don't hug me so tight " Tennin said breathlessly. Someone came behind him and hit him. " Benjiro don't suffocate the poor child " The woman said. " You don't have to hit me Chiyo! " He whined.

" Oh don't be a big baby " She rolled her eyes before hugging Tennin. Then she hit her too.
" Don't you know to come visit your own family?! " She shouted. " Sorry. I'm really busy with work " Tennin said. Chiyoko sighed and leads her inside.

" So busy with work and only at 15. I swear if I knew where your parents were I'd have the first flight out to kick their asses! " She said.
" It can't be helped. Anyways, I brought presents for the kids " She said holding up the bag. She goes into the living room where they are playing.

" Ten!! " They all shouted running up to her, and the baby just crawled. " I got presents " She smiled. They all cheered. " For Kao, I have a few more hot wheels to add to your collection and another track " She smiled. The little girl takes the set and stares at it with happy eyes.

" Thank you " She said. " For Rinny, I have a tea set " She said handing her the box. " Wow! So pretty! " She smiled. " For Fumi I have some Barbie dolls " She said. " You're the best Ten! " Fumiko smiled. " For Riri I bought a mini makeup— " Tennin wasn't able to finish her sentence.

" I love it " She said, with an indifferent expression holding the box. Tennin giggled.
" Mm... Mmm... " The baby hummed pulling on her pants. " And how could I ever forget about my GoGo " She said in a baby voice picking him up.

" For you I have a soft bunny " She said holding up the stuffed animal. Goro takes it and hugged it tightly. " Oh, Hey Ten you're here " Someone said. Tennin turned around to see her younger cousin. " Hey En. " She said. She saw that his face was all bruised up.

" Hey did you get into another fight? Did you win? " She asked with a smirk. " It sounds like your mocking me " He said annoyed. " Oh? Does it? " Tennin asked. " Shut up! " Enmei said annoyed. " What? Is little baby Enmei gonna cry? " She laughed.

" I'm only a week younger than you! " Enmei said. " Still younger " Tennin shrugged. " Hey you two, quit fighting and help me prepare dinner " Chiyoko said. " Sorry I can't stay. I still have to go back to Mikey-Kun's house " Tennin said standing up.

" Aww. Okay then " Chiyoko said sadly.
" Mmm!! Mmm!! " Goro cried. " It's okay GoGo. I'll be back next weekend I promise. " She said kissing his head. She handed him to Benjiro and then hugged the others. " See you guys later " She waved leaving.

•••

Tennin was walking down the street, it was late now. I should've left earlier... It's really dark... She thought annoyed. Her eyes widen as someone wrapped their arm around her shoulder. It's was a boy who was taller than her, he had red and blue hair and looked very tired.