[014]

The Midnights

POV: 3rd Person

Tennin hummed lowly, rocking the crying Goro. " Please calm down.. Goro I'm tired " She said, although it didn't seem to calm him down. " Shhhh-sh-sh-sh-sh... " She said bouncing him. She'd checked everything. He doesn't have a fever, he's not hungry and she changed his diaper five minutes ago.

" Damn where did I put it? " She asked, rummaging through the kitchen drawers. She found a blue pacifier. " Here " She said putting it in his mouth. I know it's not good, but just for tonight... She thought happily while he calmed down.

•••

" Oh my god! TenTen you look horrible " Keito said, making her ram the stroller into him while Goro laughed. " Ow ow! Sorry that's not what I meant. " He said. " Sissy. Are we gonna see Auntie? " Kaori asked. " Not today " Tennin sighed.

" Why did you bring them here? " Kyō asked.
" It's a long story... That I really don't wanna get into. " She yawned. " That little one is scary " Keito said, pointing to Kaori who staring at him intensely. " Whatever. I'm exhausted.. " Tennin sighed leaning on the stroller.

" Preaching to the choir on that one " Mikito said walking into the room. " Anyways, I gotta go grocery shopping today " Tennin sighed.
" Hey, how about the midnights take you? " He asked. " The Who? " Tennin asked. " He means us " A boy said.

Tennin turned to see a group of boys walking in. A boy with black hair wearing a mask, A boy with blonde hair and glasses listening to some type of music, a sweet looking boy with pink hair and freckles, a boy with brown hair and blue eyes, Eiji, and a boy with blue hair and blue eyes.

" Nice to meet you newbie, I'm Himura Hayato, just call me Yato " The blue haired one smiled. " Hi!! I'm Sakamaki Yashiro but you can call me Shiro if you want " He said. " I'm Matsuoka Jyugo. " The brown haired boy said boredly.

" Kaworu Shougo. Just call me Shou " The black haired boy said. Eiji nudged the blonde boy, who takes out his headphones. " What? " He asked annoyed. " Introduce yourself to the boss' girlfriend " He said, then was hit in the face with a rock.

" I'm not Keito's Girlfriend " She said annoyed. " What? Then why'd he let you join so easily? " He asked confused. " I'm just doing him a favor " She said. " Okay.. Anyways tell her your name " He said. " I'm Kiryuu Akio. Or just Aki if you feel like it " He said.

" I'm included in that group " Mikoto said.
" They'll do all the work " He said. " Nice of you to offer your services " Mikoto rolled his eyes." Just go " Keito rolled his eyes. " Alright fine let's go. Where's your shopping list? " Jyugo said.

Tennin pulled the paper from the bag and handed it to him. " Alright get on " Shougo said bending down in front of her. " Why...? " Tennin asked. " So you can take a nap " He said. " But Goro... " She said worriedly. " I got him " Eiji said taking the stroller from her.

" And Kaori and Rin.. " She said looking at her younger sisters. " I'll watch them " Yashiro smiled, taking the girls hands. They seemed to like him a lot. " Your hair is pretty pink " Rin giggled. " You like pink? " He asked. " Yeah " She smiled.

" ...Okay... But I swear if anything happens to them I'll pop your eyes out your head and make you eat them " She said. " R-Roger " Yashiro stuttered. She's scary... He thought.
" And if Goro is hurt I will pull your tongue out your mouth, tie it around your neck and strangle you with it " She glared.

" Gotcha... " He said nervously. Jeez what did god do to make her this scary...? He thought. She climbs on his back and they get going, while she starts drifting off to sleep.