[013]

Officially A Member

POV: 3rd Person

" Why's she sulking so much? " Yosei asked walking in the room. " She got into a fight with her boyfriend. " Okimi shrugged. " Shut up " Tennin said, although her words were muffled since her face was stuffed in a pillow. " It's all your stupid brothers fault anyways " She said.

" What's she talking about? " Ruri asked.
" Kazunari tried to kiss her and Mikey got jealous so he started beating him up. Tennin stopped him and thought she was protecting my brother because she liked him so he said that she was cheating on him. She slapped Mikey and Kicked Kazunari. Then she came over and now here we are " Okimi explained.

" Oh... Well I'm sure he'll come apologize soon " Noriko said. Then Tennins phone starts ringing. " If it's Mikey-Kun tell him I hate him and then hang up " She said. " It says Dumbass " Ruri said. " Oh that's Keito. Gimme " She said. " Keito? Did you already move on? " Yosei asked.

" No " Tennin shrugged.

Tennin: What is it?

Keito: TenTen you're missing the meeting!!

Tennin: Do I have to put on the uniform?

Keito: Duh!

Tennin: Then I'm not coming

Keito: I can't give you special privileges TenTen

Tennin: Then don't I don't care

Keito: Your other friends are here

Tennin: Then they'll fill me in later I guess. I told you until that uniform changes I will not be coming to any meetings.

Keito: C'mon TenTen

Tennin: ...Okay I'll come. But I'm not wearing the uniform. Y'know what, I'll design a new one

Keito: Really?!

Tennin: Yeah sure. Also I'm bringing my friends

Keito: Fine fine. Just come!

Tennin: Whatever.

She hangs up the phone. " Okay we're gonna go to a Saitama meeting. Unless you don't wanna go. " She said. " Sure, got nothin better to do " Yosei shrugged.

•••

Tennin and the others. Arrive at the Saitama hideout. All the boys were glaring at them, but didn't do anything. " Yaaay!! TenTen you're here!! " Keito cheered. " Why are we always letting Tennin drag us to dangerous places " Yosei groaned.

" Hey I said you didn't have to come " Tennin shrugged. " Alright, now that TenTen is finally here our meeting can begin. " He announced. He stepped up in front of them.
" Today's meeting is held to officially welcome TenTen and her friends into Saitama " He said.

" We're not included in that group right? " Okimi asked. " Nah he means Haru and the others " Tennin shrugged. " Good " Ruri sighed. " Since last time it didn't go so well... " He said nervously. " Huh?? What's he talking about? " Yosei asked.

" Boss kicked his ass for trying to make her wear something revealing " Haruto said, and they nodded. " Mao, you take it away " He said. Mao nodded and grabbed Tennins hand. He pulled her up in front of everyone with the others all following her. " You guys don't need to be up here " Tennin said.