[011]

Joining Saitama

POV: 3rd Person

" What?! They really did that to you?! I'll kill them!! " Mikey said annoyed. " They're long gone. All the way in the states " She shrugged. " So they just sprung the kids on you? Don't you have anyone who can babysit? " Draken asked.

" Well no. They put a restraining order on my aunt and uncle. They filed for an appeal but it was denied " She sighed. " My boss gave me a raise so now I'm making more money. I might have to a second job " She groaned. Why'd god curse me with such horrible parents? She thought.

•••

Tennin sat on her bed, next to her sleeping younger siblings. I miss my old parents... They were so much better... I wonder what happened to make everything change... She thought. She saw a piece of paper that was under her dresser. What is that? She thought.

She bends down and pulled out a very old picture. It was poorly drawn and colored with crayon. " Oh.. This was the picture that I drew for dad that one year. And that's when I met those idiots " She smiled softly.

•••

" Hey Ten, get daddy a beer from the fridge " Aoki said. " Okay " Tennin said. She gets up from the floor and goes to the fridge. She couldn't find any. " There's none left " She said walking back. " Fuck! " He said crushing the empty can in his hand. Tennin flinched.

" Are you mad at me? " She asked. " No. Daddy would never be mad at you princess. Come up here and show daddy what you've been drawing " He said patting his lap. She nodded and grabbed her drawing. She shows him a picture of several young kids and what looked to be a playground.

" Who did you draw? " Aoki asked. " Me and my followers " Tennin said. " Followers? " He asked.

" Yeah. I beat up a bunch of middle schoolers who were messing with my business, so they follow me around and think I'm their boss "

" You have a business? "

" Yes. The swings belong to me so the kid pay me snacks and I let them get on. Two snacks for one minute "

" Well look at my little CEO. Now, tell me about those middle schoolers you beat up "

" Well... "

•••

A group of kids hid behind Tennin. " What is it? " She asked. " They're scary... " One boy said pointing to the group of delinquents fighting. Tennin sighed. " This will cost you extra snacks " She said going over. " Hey, get away from the swings " She said.

" What? Do you know who I am little girl? " He asked. " Some dummy who's in the way of the swing set " She said. " Tch. Who the hell are you talking to? " He asked annoyed. " I don't see any other idiots around here so it must be you " She retorted.

" You little brat! " He said, about to slap her but she dodged and punched him in the stomach. " Get away from my swings. I'm losing time, and if I lose time I lose snacks. So move " She said. " Who is this kid?! " One of his friends asked. They all started to try and hit her but she dodged, and beat them all up.

" Woah!! You're so cool!! " A boy said, running up with 5 other boys behind him.
" Huh? Um.. Thank you.. " Tennin said awkwardly. " You're gonna be our leader " The one with purple hair said. " What? Leader? " She asked.