1- someday

⚠️TWS
Cursing
Death
Blood
Self harm
Abuse

Nobody's Pov

"Goal!" Tommy screamed as he kicked his soccer ball at the old fence in his backyard. The 6 year olds blue eyes shined in the light and his fluffy blonde hair bounced as he ran. His mother watched her child happily from the porch with her husband beside her. She smiled at his happy ness until something interrupted it. Tommy kicked his ball onto the road and was running for it.

"His mother wasn't too worried until she saw a car coming down the road. It was speeding and swerving left and right, clearly a drunk driver. Before anyone could say otherwise Tommys mom got up and sprinted towards the road. She screamed at him, but the young boy didn't understand and just stood on the road.

As soon as she reached Tommy she jumped and pushed him out of the way. As Tommy hit the curb he looked up at his mother. Everything moved in slow motion as she was hit, for Tommy at least. He watched as her lifeless body hit the pavement, blood spattered everywhere. Tommy didn't remember much else from that day except for a few things.

The blood
The screaming
The flashing lights
The strait line
The pain

Tommy eyes shot open and he quickly sat up. His breathing was rapid from his last dream and his head ached. He couldn't get rid of the memories lingering in his brain. He looked at his clock to see it read 4:00am. He decided he needed to sleep more. But when he fell asleep his mind got the better of him.

"You stupid child!"

Slap

"You killed your mother!"

Punch

"You don't deserve happiness!"

Kick

Beep!

Beep!

Tommy sprung back up. He was sweaty and tired. He looked at the clock to see it read 7:00am. 'Good enough' Tommy said to himself. He got up and headed towards the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror. His blonde hair still light but not as much as before. The dark circles under his eyes got darker everyday and the bruises all over his body were scary. His thinness was concerning to most but in Tommy's eyes he was just fat.

After his shower Tommy decided to venture downstairs. He looked out the window to see his fathers car out of the driveway. He quickly became more confident about going downstairs. Once he got downstairs he saw the disasters state it was in. He sighed and got to work. He cleaned every inch of the house. He threw away all the empty beer bottles, wiped all the gruesome blood splatters and cleaned all the expired food out of the fridge.

After that he decided he should restock the food. He left the house and drove to the grocery store. Once he got there he put up his hood and put on the fake glasses he owns to help with being recognized. He doesn't wear them often but sometimes he just doesn't want to be noticed. The cashier gave him a weird look and Tommy realized he didn't put concealer over the dark bags under his eyes or the increasingly purple and black bruise.

"You ok kid?" The cashier asked in a concerned tone.

"You could say so" Tommy responded, with I small smile. Tommy paid and grabbed his bag but before he could go the cashier handed him a receipt.