𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

This chapter is entirely in 2nd person POV! and sorry i haven't updated lol, no excuse or anything just didn't really feel like updating rn. 

also i think from now on, i'm writing it in 2nd person, just because it's a lot more interesting for the plot:) 

also TW: stalking and obsessive behavior, remember yall, this behavior isn't acceptable or okay in real life. 

You had an eerie feeling. it was boiling within you, ready to accuse someone of murdering Hermione. No, you had a suspicion on who could have killed Hermione.

draco.

the evidence wasn't there, yet, but he seemed to be the type to do so, you knew his hatred for muggle-borns, and, more for Hermione, so it could have been him. 

but did he really hate her that much to kill her?

You doubted him for a moment,before concluding it had to have been him, he seemed to be an ideal suspect. 

you did not suspect harry one bit, after all, it didn't seem like he could be capable of such a crime, such brutality.

Instead, you just thought of the first horrible person in your mind, and it happened to be Draco. Which is what Harry wanted you to consider as a suspect. He had been watching you more recently, of course you were clueless.

his obsession for you, studying everything you did, had only grown. And He was pissed off that you were talking to Ron a lot more often, out of everyone, why his best friend? who he knew still had a crush on you.

and he was about to change that. 

--

"Y/n, i can agree with you on the fact that it might be Draco, Ron said to you, which relieved you that somebody believed your suspicion. "He's fancied you for a while, Ron admitted."You just never knew."

You turned to a crimson color, not that you liked him in that way, no way in hell,but just the fact that someone actually liked you that way, besides Ron, which you sort of knew. "Hm, i mean, i don't have evidence yet, just came to mind, you softly admit. 

Ron nodded."Well i will help you Y/N, don't worry, and Harry too, wherever he is." You noticed that Lyla was approaching. 

oh no, you thought. she's going to act like an asshole as usual. "Look (Y/N), I think You're doing all of this for attention, snarled Lyla, who basically had always been mean to you.

"No i am not, you respond."I mean, you seem to be the one who is, Lyla. so shut the fuck up and leave me alone, i'm trying to solve her murder, alright?" Lyla laughed."You're so clueless Y/n, really, and very naive."

She walked away, leaving you and ron dumbfounded. "What did she mean? You asked Ron, who shrugged.

"She's trying to make you mad Y/N, don't let her get to you, Ron told you, and you just nodded, you weren't going to let her get to you, not even once, after all, since year 1, she had been the bitch that she was, for no reason at all.

but now, she was even more of a bitch, if it was possible.

But of course, with the circumstances, you had a small feeling Harry was the one behind Hermione's murder, although you didn't believe it, for now, you assumed since there was no evidence, that he was Innocent.

Ron didn't, he knew that it was harry since he threatened him before, and, you were so naive and kind to even see the signs, pure coincidences, you always told yourself.

so he decided to lie and say he believed Draco was behind the murder, even though he was completely Innocent.

Harry was watching from afar, angry that Ron was even close to you, when you were his only. 

But he walked to class, since he had to, no choice on that. 

you were oblivious, of course, and did you feel any romantic feelings for Harry? No, he was willing to do whatever to get you to love him.

even if it meant forced love, so be it.

____________________________________________________________

Draco was sitting in the library, studying for a test in such a pathetic class, History of Magic, but he had to remain his title of the  smartest kid at school, he couldn't believe granger was the smartest, well, now that she was gone,he took it over.

he didn't kill her, yet it was relieving that he finally got the title that he always wanted at school, maybe then his parents will see.

he heard a few noises from behind him, but didn't question it. He also was thinking about Y/N, he did have a crush on her, since year 1, but the trio seemed to have brainwashed her, because she no longer was kind to him.

then he heard that annoying giggle.

Lyla sat next to him."I didn't know you were here, Draco." He scoffed."I am, i'm trying to study... if you're not going to do that, please respectfully leave me alone." Normally, he would have snapped and insulted her, yet today, he was being calm, for studying AND for Y/n, his heart always beat so fast when he was around her, and if he even spoke a word, he'd stutter.

he was hopelessly in love with the girl, who wasn't even a slytherin, surprise surprise.

Lyla giggled once more."Well Draco, i was thinking... will you go on a date with me?" Draco finally snapped. "Sorry I am not into whores,Lyla, i know for a fact if we'd become a couple you'd cheat on me, yeah i've heard,Draco scowled.

Lyla started sobbing and left, but it was all ttue, she knew it, but she planned to change for Draco, she was only a whore because she wanted Draco to notice her.

Clearly, that didn't work.  

You weren't even thinking about Draco, as you and Ron looked in the files about hermione's case. The evidence was hinting towards Harry, though, and you didn't want to believe it.

"r-ron, do you think harry is the actual culprit behind all of this? be honest."