𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

tw:blood/gore. 

btw in this story harry has a sibling even though in the movies and books, he doesn't.

Clément was busy as he usually was, but his main focus was you. Since you first arrived, he was mesmerized by you. You were always on his mind, your beautiful smile was so... beautiful, he was always nervous around you.

"Thank you, Clément, we really appreciate your help,Marie said, with her regal french accent. "Of course, He responded, smiling. Marie was like a little sister to him, being 3 years younger than him.

Yet, she was always mature for her age, and he saw that. Marie giggled."Always the charmer, aren't you?" It was quite obvious Marie was smitten with Clément, yet he had no interest in her, which was sad, she was a pretty girl and most of the male students fancied her, she could have anyone she wanted, yet she fancied Clément, the only boy not interested in her.

"I should get going, Clément chuckled."I hope to see you tomorrow,Marie." She smiled, then nodded.  He felt as he walked, that someone with a bad presence was watching him. Y/n had explained that Harry was obsessed with her, and killed anyone he considered to be a threat.

He was already sweating, he hated to admit that he was afraid of harry.

but so was everyone else. 

He was walking now to a darker end of the hallway, one that his 11-year old self would have been terrified by, but now, he did not even hesitate to walk by it. he felt more mature, so to speak.

Recently, he had developed a small obsession for y/n, and sometimes, he did watch her sleep. yet it wasn't as bad as Harry's, and never will be. Unless, of course, it grew to be a bigger obsession.

"why do you think Y/N is yours? a voice asked, and Clément knew whose it belonged to. "Y/N isn't an object, Clément responded."and you know damn well that she isn't interested in you, Harry."

Harry laughed."How do you know what she wants?" He appeared in front of Clément,who did his best to hide his fear. 

"She's traumatized because of you, and also, sexual assaulting someone won't make them fall for you! he added. Harry chuckled."She will fall for me, eventually. besides, you're just as obsessed with her as i am. and i don't think she'd want to hear that, right?"

He had a cocky smirk on his face,if he didn't wear his glasses, he'd look like a complete maniac.

"I don't, Clément Lied, he had a small obsession for her, nothing big. "So listen, Harry said, stabbing the knife into his chest, but not at his heart intentionally."Stay away from Y/n, or i'll tell her about your shameful secret, got it?"

Clément gulped, and nodded, walking away from the scene, bleeding, blood on his hands, would he survive?

_______________________________________________________

You were now outside, sitting by yourself, you were thinking of Hermione, and wherever she was, she had to have been safe, exactly,if Dumbledore sent her off, right? You were shaking, Recently, you sent a letter specifically to Hermione.

Dear Hermione,

I admit i am still in love with you as well, it has been hard to comprehend that you did not die that day, because for a moment, i had assumed you were dead, anyways, i want to ask a big question that you do not have to accept. can we talk in person?

I know, but there is so much i need to tell you, and it's not all fun and games, really, i didn't want to disturb you, but this has left me no choice, i'll explain if you say yes.