𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

You barely slept that night, Harry invading your nightmares each time you even tried. Lucille also entering your dream state as well, but telling you everything was going to be okay if you kept avoiding Harry.

you used this as a sign.

Morning arrived, and You woke up, You wondered how Harry was able to get to France from Hogwarts, especially since france was far from scotland, where hogwarts was located. You made sure that nobody was around to watch you change into clothing,and when you thought it was safe, you started to change into the uniform.

however, harry was pretty clever.

You closed your door behind you, and accidentally bumped into one of the male students, Clément. "Hi, Clément what's up? You asked, politely. He smiled back at you."Doing well, y/n, i hope you'll recover, you don't deserve any of this, ya know."

He hugged you comfortingly, and while you did enjoy it, you were concerned for Clément's safety, but today, you let your guard down. "Can i walk with you to class today? He asked you, and you nodded, wanting to be as safe as possible.

Harry was pissed that you were walking with Clément, but he didn't intend to kill him yet, after all, he could be useful in finding you with a little bit of blackmail, so all he had to do, was find some shady shit about Clément and then get to you.

simple.

right?

__________________________________________________________

Clément smiled and you both entered the classroom together, you were still in love with Hermione, but a part of you also really liked Clément, this confused you so much, but you had to focus on passing school.

Ron and You had been talking more often recently, he described how life was at Hogwarts, Harry was reportedly still doing very well in class, but nobody liked him anymore and his reputation was basically over.

Ron even unfriended him,according to one of his latest letters, in fear he'd be killed too, which maybe eventually, Harry would do, he felt lucky that his life wasn't taken from him like that, because he managed to save you from harry's grasp, at least he thought he did.

the big question was, were you ever going to be free?

You managed to pass the test that was in your class, and you let Clément walk you to your next class, you needed to stick close to someone, and it happened to be Clément coincidentally. As you walked beside him, you were having a converstation with him as well.

"Y/N, You know, you don't deserve what happened to you, Clément said, sympathetically, wrapping an arm around your shoulder, you softly smiled at his sudden affection. "Thank You, but the only reason all of this started is because of me, you added."i shouldn't have befriended Harry, i'm so stupid."

"hey hey, you're not stupid, it's not your fault, you didn't see him coming like this."

Clément was such a sweet dude to hang with, in fact, you might have started to have a crush on him, you finally were able to move on, although only a small part of you liked him, you still loved Hermione.

"So er, here's when we stop, i have to do some duties to help out for the school,Clément told you."See you around Y/n!"

"See you later,Clément!"

You turned around since you heard a noise, nobody was there, though, so you entered class with a shiver down your spine. 

were you delusional or paranoid?

maybe both.

But you had every right to be, considering all the events that happened to you, it never occured that you could have a break, the psychotic Harry Potter was preventing you from having the least bit of fun.