𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

*REWRITTEN VERSION*

I think this version is much better and improved, hope you guys like it better!

Dead.

Your friend, Lucille, the only person who was so nice and actually spoke to you, was officially dead. her autopsy said she wouldn't have been able to survive anyways. Still, you felt like you could have done something. 

How could i have been so stupid? You thought. You thought that for once, you were safe. Ron was smart for sending you off to beauxbatons, and it was obvious who was behind her death. The terrible part was, Harry was the chosen one who could get anything he wanted.,

including you.

That scared you, when you should feel safe and happy you are completely away from him, but how on earth did he get here? and in such a fast time? You shivered, sending a chill down your spine. 

You felt extremely horrible for Lucille's parents. The funeral must have been hard on them especially, their precious second born daughter, dead. She wasn't the firstborn, Lucille had an older brother who was 24 and had his own life, and her little sister was only 8, she would never grow up with Lucille ever again.

You wondered, how long would this funeral last? You didn't want to be reminded of that horrible day ever again. But this was a day of mourning, and you planned to take full advantage of it. And boom, your only friend here gone.

Why did everything have to happen to you? why not Draco instead?

The girl who found Lucille whose name was Andrée, had gone through so much in her life and broke down immediately as soon as Lucille was buried, her mother even came with. As she was being placed into the ground, you too broke down and began crying, Your parents comforting you. Then, everyone said their goodbyes and left. 

She was described by most girls as a daredevil, someone who would literally try everything and not get afraid at all. Was she afraid while being murdered? "Do not worry everyone, we are currently investigating this strange death, The headmistress announced. "Until we manage to solve this case, everyone go into their dormitories."

As much as you wanted to stay and just listen, you had no other choice, and went back to your dorm, wanting to let it all out at once.

____________________________________________________________

Now that Lucille's brainwash was gone, Harry was positive he had you im his grasp, forever. His obsession kept growing and growing, becoming more unhealthy than it had been before. He acknowledged the fact that if he truly loved you, then you would have not killed your closest friends.

But, he thought in his delusional mind, Harry thought you would grow to love him. but, of course, that most likely was not going to happen. You hated him so much, and wanted to kill him as soon as possible. 

But you weren't like him at all. 

Harry had a new persona, one that nobody would recognize because they all knew him as an obsessive killer who would do anything for his obsession, Y/n L/n.

The sweet girl who kept him going on life.

He would act sweet and kind to you, his manipulation skills always worked on you, being completely naïve, but reality wise, he was not like that anymore. Harry had changed, willing to kill anyone who stood in his way.

A yandere was born with a dark, cold heart. Triggered once they find their obsession. 

Harry struggled finding your location on his own, so with the help of Truth Serum, he got your location. Ron snitched you out, the serum was pretty powerful. Since under normal, not controlled by a truth serum circumstances, Ron would have never said a word. He would have refused, and probably did that.