Chapter 21:The Fight

In the morning the sky was a perfect dusk pink and orange. Angela slipped her glasses on and got dressed. She didn't see her parents anywhere so she asked her maid where they were

"Do you know where my parents are?" The maid frowned but then smiled at Angela. "Don't worry sweetie. Everything's gonna be fine. Maybe they went.......shopping."

After Angela ate something, she rode the bus to school.

She went to the park and sat on a bench trying to figure out why and how Sally escaped, when suddenly Mckenzie and her Posse sauntered up to Angela. Mckenzie flipped her hair and glared at her.

"Listen up whatever your name is! I know you stole my favorite diamond charm bracelet! I don't know how but you need to give it back because it was very expensive."

Angela was surprised. "Well how do you know I stole it LOSER?" Mckenzie was shocked. She flipped her hair again and said "I know you did because YOU ARE WEARING IT RIGHT NOW!"

Angela looked down to see the diamond bracelet her dad had bought her for her last birthday on her wrist. "My daddy bought this for me last year! It isn't yours!"

Mckenzie looked like she was going to explode. "GIVE ME MY BRACELET!" Angela yelled "NO!" So they were yanking each other until a security guard came up to them and shot Mckenzie.

Lol jk he just separated them away from each other. "I'll get you!" Mckenzie rasps.

*************

When Angela got home from school, she saw Sally watching the movie "Annabelle" on their flat screen.

"Sally your here!" She yelled and ran into the living room. Sally smiled up at her. Angela looked at the screen. "So um what are you watching?". Sally smiled. "I'm watching my best friend in action." Angela stared at the screen. "Um you know Annabelle?" Sally looked at her. "We were owned by the same person."

Angela's eyes widened. "Oh."

Angela flopped down next to Sally on the couch. She told Sally about what happened at school and Sally was really angry. Sally said "oh really? Well I'm gonna do something about it..... Um I mean she is so rude."

Then suddenly her dad walked into the living room and Sally fell lifeless again. "Hey kiddo I heard you got in a fight today." He said concerned. Angela said "No it's because this really rude girl accused me of stealing her bracelet. But it was the one that you gave me for my birthday."

Scott said, "oh okay" and he wandered out. Angela went to turn off the movie and changed the channel. She watched one episode of a channel then changed it to the news. The news man was yelling something on the tv so Angela turned the volume up to hear better.

"MCKENZIE BOLVARD, A YOUNG GIRL WHO GOES TO WILLIS JR HIGH SCHOOL HAS BEEN MURDERED! HER MOTHER IS OVER HERE CRYING, um I think of joy..... But anyways BOARD UP YOUR HOUSES BECAUSE THERE IS A MURDERER ON THE LOOSE!"

Angela suddenly had a bad feeling that Sally had something to do with it. Angela went to her room and searched everywhere. But she couldn't find her.