Chapter 28: Snapped

Angela was now lonely. No one could help her now. She walked to her parents room and got her dad's huge knife.

Angela let her hair down and she put on her contacts. She looked in the mirror and saw a different person. And she searched around the house for Sally.

She was no where to be found. She finally got the courage to yell "Sally!"

Silence

All she could hear was the echo of her voice in the huge house. She was scared but didn't show it.

Then she heard a small voice. "What's wrong Angela?"

............

She recognized her voice. She squared her shoulders and faced Sally. "What do you think is wrong? You killed my parents and made them suffer."

Sally smiled. "Well I thought that was what you wanted. To make all the bad people go away."

"That's not what I wanted! And my dad was NOT bad. HE DID NOTHING TO YOU."

Sally kept smiling. "Well I thought you asked me for it. And you know what else? I'M the one who killed Jenny. She was getting in the way of everything so I decided to end her."

Angela was shocked. Tears started running down her cheeks and she started sobbing.

But then Angela was angry. "I can't believe you did that... You are a cruel doll and you will NEVER be my friend!"

Sally was quiet and her face changed. She looked hurt! Then her face got angry.

"Well then if I can't have you, NO one can!"

Sally lunges on her and Angela squeals. She spins in circles while Sally claws her face. Then she saw the old sink that only had hot water and rushed over to it with Sally still dangling in her back. She turned the water on and grabbed Sally off her back.

She was screeching and clawing and Angela shoved Sally's face in the hot water and burned most of the old paint off. Sally struggled to get away but it made her sink deeper. Then Sally stopped moving.