(IMPORTANT)NEW BOOK ALERT!!!!!

HEY IT'S DAI'SHA AND CRISTINA

I'M SO HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE I (DAI'SHA) HAVE A BOOK called The missing! So make sure to go check it out please!

It is a horror book and its kinda gory so yeah!

Here is a sneak peek of it!

The woman opened her eyes to see herself strapped in a chair. The room was dark, all that was there was a lightbulb, which swung back and forth on the ceiling. Her feet nailed to the floor and her hands nailed to the arms of her chair. The woman's mouth stuffed with a sock and taped so she could not scream for help. The woman was very old about 75. Her hair was as white as snow. The fear in the woman's ocean blue eyes intense as a little girl step in front of here. The girl looked at her and smiled, "Hello Mrs. Fountain I see you don't look so happy what's wrong?" Mrs. Fountain's eyes glared at the little girl.

The little girl just giggled, "Oh I'm sorry I forgot you couldn't talk. Well since you cannot talk let's play a game don't worry it will be fun for me." She laughed and skipped to a small rusted table full of little tools that dentists and doctors use. There was also some knives, small and big. She picked up the scalpel and looked at Mrs. Fountain, "This game is called How much can you lose? This means how much blood can you shed before you die, isn't that fun."

_____________________________________________________________________________

So yeah be sure to check it out! Be sure to tell your friends!

Be sure to check it on my profile: Daisha_Curlin

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee

~Dai'Sha and Cristina