Chapter 30: Nightmare

Surprise Update! What, what! :)

*3 years later

Angela was getting ready to go to bed. She brushed her teeth and ran to her bedroom and waited for her grandma to come and say goodnight.

She waited

And waited

And waited.

Until it was practically 9:30 pm. Where was she at? She thought to herself.

All of a sudden her grandma busted through the door with gato (cat named cat I know) in her hand. Angela was smiled and looked at her.

"Good night. There's more in store tomorrow ,go to bed." She shut the lights off and closed the door leaving Angela in the dark by herself with no nightlight or anything. Angela had a big fear of complete darkness.

She shivered as tears were forming to her eyes. She took a deep breath and went to sleep.

**********************

Angela looked around to see herself surrounded by darkness. She was terrified "What was going on?" she thought.

"ANGELA!" She looked around to see who was calling her name. She looked to see Sally sitting in a chair looking at her. Angela gasped and backed up. "I thought I got rid of you."

Sally just giggled. "Exactly silly you thought. That's because I never die!" Her voice got deeper as she said the three last words. Angela's bottom lip quivered.

Sally laughed again and said, " You did kill me but you must have thought I died forever." She said in a chirpy voice. "You were one lucky little bastard to kill me, but news flash Miss Bravery." She rolled her head complete around while saying in a deep demon voice, "I will never die, I will always be back!"

Sally smirked. "And look at you, your now a pretty 16 year old, with no parents hmm." Angela face was covered by her bangs but you could see the tears rolling down her cheeks. "Shut up you dusty rag doll. You will never hurt me, I will fight and I will concur."

Sally growled but then chuckled. "Oh look, Miss Scaredy Pants can finally speak for herself. Maybe I can handle your little boyfriend."

Angela had enough. She grabbed Sally and banged her head against the chair, blood slowly accumulated on the doll. Angela kept beating her head in while screaming "You're not a part of me! Die, die, die you demon!"

As she continuously smashed Sally against the wooden chair, Sally's laughter was filling the air. She smashed her down once more, busting her head open as blood dripped out slowly. The laughter stopped. Angela dropped Sally on the ground and began to take deep breaths.

She did it once again.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAH"

She tensed up as she saw Sally standing straight up with blood running down her head with a knife in her hand. "You ignorant brat, you never learn." She jumped and landed on Angela causing her to fall.

Sally laughed and began to slash her across her stomach one slash by one. Angela started coughing out blood as her intestines began to fall out.

She began fade out as Sally started pulling them out.

*******************

Angela screamed as she awoke from her dream. She looked around she was in her bedroom at her Grandma's house. She examined her stomach making sure there was no cuts. She felt sweat glands all on her arm. She thought to herself "it was just a nightmare."

Anglea looked out the window at the moon and she knew Sally would be returning soon.

***********************
Hey guys it's Dai'Sha and yes I just wrote that with Cristina and yes what is wrong with me, I don't know ok! Many of y'all said that this book was just comedy not horror! Well is this horror enough for you!

Expect more coming soon;)

~Dai'Sha and Cristina