Chapter 20: Brenda's Drunk

After Jenny's death, Angela had been moping all day. Angela was sitting in front of the tv with Sally. Scott was getting Fast Food because Brenda can't cook and the chefs had a day off.

Brenda stumbled in with a really big glass full of Vodka.

"What.. What, what is your big forhead doing here? Why, are you in this house.. Why are you in the same room as me..?" Brenda was asking, all slurry while she points at her several times.

Angela stares for a minute before saying "Watching tv. Why are you talking all dumb?"

Brenda glared. "Shut up, you.. You squirrel teeth. You need to go ... Sleep outside with the racoons."

Angela said "And you need to sleep outside with the trash."

Brenda almost fell and said "Shut up. I never wanted a daughter. I always wanted a son. I knew that my daughter would be ugly."

Brenda's eyes flicked over to Sally. "Look at this ugly thing." She snatched Sally and started shaking her. Angela got up from the couch. "No Mom, stop!"

Suddenly Brenda's face turned angry. "This is all your fault. Everything is your fault. Jenny died. Angela isn't behaving anymore. And you get on my nerves. Plus, I heard that you can talk. Then TALK!" She threw Sally against the wall. She fell limply on the ground.

Angela rushed forward. "Stop it Mom! You are getting her mad!"

Brenda laughed. "What is this old thing going to do? Please."

She picked up Sally so that her back was facing Brenda. "See Angela. Dolls can't talk."

Angela stood there, silent and frightened, unsure of what would happen next.

Suddenly, Sally's head turned all the way around and faced Brenda. She smiled.

"Boo."

Brenda stared at her for a full 2 seconds wide eyed until she screamed and threw Sally in the air. She ran to the couch and hid behind it.

Sally got up and started crawling towards her quickly. Brenda was screaming and tossing pillows at her.

Sally was running full speed with her hands dangling and flying behind her back like how they run in Naruto.

Brenda grabbed the fire poker and pressed it against Sally's cheek.

Sally screeched but grabbed it and flung it to the side. Then she jumped on Brenda and made her fall. Brenda wailed. "No no no please don't kill me!"

Sally said "I wont kill you if you treat Angela right."

"Okay I will treat her right." she said desperately.

"I dont believe you."

Sally ran towards her and scraped her fingers along Brenda's arm. It made 5 huge red marks.

Brenda shrieked and got up and started running up the stairs but then fell because she broke her heel. But she got up and started running again.

Angela turned to Sally but then Scott walked in with McDonald's bags.

"Hey Kiddo, can you- Woah what happened here?"

Angela looked around. There were pillows thrown everywhere and the firpoker burning through the carpet.

"Oh um..... Its been like this."

Scott frowned. "We really need someone to clean all this." Suddenly you could hear something crash upstairs. Scott rolled his eyes.

"I'll see what's wrong with her now."

Then 2 minutes later he came back, looking confused. "She was yelling something about 'she talks' or something like that?" He seemed really confused.

Angela panicked. "Oh she's just crazy, you know what I mean."

Scott nodded. "Yeah well I'm gonna go water the flowers outside."

Angela looked at Sally. "That was close."