Chapter 32

"I'm so sorry Cameron" I mumble into his neck as a tear falls from my eye.

Have you ever loved two amazing guys so deeply at the same time? It's not a very good situation to be in. Trust me.

"I'm so confused" I say as he pulls away from the hug, "What about?" He asks, "I want you. I love you so much but... Taylor... It's just" I groan and palm my face with both of my hands.

"Just think about it before you decide, you have no time limit" and with that, he kisses my forehead and walks away from me.

I wipe my eyes before Aaron makes his way over to me, "You okay?" He asks, "Yeah, I think so" I sniffle my nose and give him a small smile.

Aaron pulls me into a hug and I immediately wrap my arms around him tightly.

"I don't know who to choose" I tell him and he sits his chin on my forehead. He may be younger than me but he sure is taller.

"I think it's time you stay away from romance for a bit. You've already had your heart broken enough" He tells me and I nod.

I think it really is time for me to be single. For a long, long time.

I'm going to keep my mind off of romance until I think I am ready for it.

I need to move out of that house and buy my own place, and see where I go from there.

"You're right, I already know what I want to do."

-----------------

Okay, so this is a really short chapter, I did this because the next chapter is gonna be awesome and very different.

I also think I'm nearing the end of this book, which is great I reckon! I can finally post my new one.

Hope you enjoyed! And try your best to get this to 4k! I'm so excited! Wooh! Xx.