Chapter 19

I feel like it’s killing me. I haven't talked to Taylor for two days. Although it feels like two weeks.

While the girls are sleeping, I sneak out into the dark to get my phone from the kitchen table, once I am inches away from it, the lights turn on and I sigh in disappointment, "Seriously Georgia, I am going to have to take that phone and hide it until we get home if you keep doing this" Jenna says and walks towards the fridge.

"I came to get food and here you are" She says then opens the fridge door. "I can't help it, I miss him, and he probably misses Wynter" I sigh then rub my eyes, "Well we miss the guys to Georgia, and we are keeping our distance from our phones, I know it's hard but we all need time away from the boys because we haven't hung out in ages" Jenna takes a bite out of her piece of cake. I sigh once more than go back into my room.

Taylor's Pov

"Dude get off your phone! She isn't gonna text you! The girls are making her stay off her phone" Matt laughs at me then takes my phone and sits it on the table. "I thought the other girls weren't using their phones either" I look up at Nash and Matt and they look towards eachother, "They said that so it would be fair on Georgia, but they do text us when she's in bed" Nash rubs the back of his neck, "Well I don't understand why I don't get to talk to Georgia but you guys are allowed to talk to your girlfriends" I sigh and look down at the grass.

"Dude, you two are too clingy and... interactive" Nash says, "Wait what?" I ask, "Jenna and I saw how many condowms there were in your bin and I am guessing there were more" Nash answers and I look down to the ground in embarrassment.

"Dude, just enjoy our camping trip, it's been a while since we have done this, come fishing with us" Cam says with a rod in one hand and a bucket in the other.

"Nash, call Jenna and tell her that Georgia has our permission to talk to me on the phone because I want to know how my family is" I say and Nash nods then takes out his phone.

Georgia's Pov

"Georgia, you get a phone call once a day from Taylor and that's it, now get up and get ready, we're going to the pool" Jesse says then shuts my door. I hop out of the bed then brush my hair and teeth and put on a pair of black bikinis. I get my bag and put in a towel, sunnies, my phone and purse then go into the lounge room.

“Who’s going to look after Wynter?” I ask the girls and BB smiles widely and swings her hand up, “Thank you Bree, the baby formula is in the cupboard and I will get the stuff you will need for her” I say then walk into my room and get the bag I use for Wynter’s things.

"Are we gonna get going yet or not? I'm in the mood for swimming" I say then walk towards the door.

I sit down on a chair next to the girls beside the pool.

Jenna looks over at me and I smile at her, “Do you have any idea why we went on this trip?” She asks and I answer by shaking my head, “Well. Nash was putting something in the bin and he saw-“ I cut Jenna off by bursting into laughter then covering my face. “No!” I look over at her and she has a big smile on her face, “That’s so embarrassing!” I look over at the pool and my jaw drops.

I hit Jenna gently and the shoulder so she looks at what I am looking at, her and the other girl’s mouths also fall open and we all slowly take our sunnies off to look at the gorgeous guy walking towards us.

“Shit, he’s walking towards us” I say then put my sunnies back on.

“Hi” the guy smiles and I look away for a second. Normally guys that muscular, with beautiful sparkling teeth and amazing looks are gay, and he doesn’t even sound like it.

“Heey” We all say together quietly.

 “You girls are from another country?” He asks, "Well we aren't but they are" I say while pointing to the girls. 

"Well Australian girls are really pretty, wanna go for a swim with me?" He asks and I want to roll my eyes, "I think we will be fine here thanks" Jenna says for me and he nods then walks away.

 "What a douchebag!" Jenna says and I giggle, "At first I thought he was going to be sweet but he seems a bit obsessed with himself, I mean look at him now" Megan points to the guy who is standing in the water and feeling his abs. 

***

 After dinner, we sit down and watch a movie on the couch. 

"Georgia, Taylor is calling you" Jenna says  and I am immediately on my feet and in front of her.