Chapter 29

Hey sorry guys for taking so long! I just couldn't think of anything good to write for you! But here's chapter 29! Enjoy!

I walk over to my Nan and give her a tight hug, "It's lovely to see you again sweety" she says, "It's nice to see you to Nan" I smile, "How old are you this year?" She asks, "Twenty" I giggle and she gasps, "You kids are just getting so old, your father would be proud of you, and he would've loved to meet your daughter" she says and I smile, "I just wish I knew he was sick, I would have come here to say goodbye" I say and cross my arms awkwardly, "At least your grandfathers will have some company now, I'm sure Pop loved to see him" she says and I frown, "Nan don't say that! You'll make me cry!" I squeak as a tear falls from my eye.

After I finish up talking to my grandmother I sit at a table with Cameron, who has Wynter.

Chace starts playing a slideshow for our father, from photos of when he was a kid to now, there are some old photos of me that make Cameron giggle as I blush.

I hear the door fly open and my eyes fly straight toward the sound and my stomach drops. "Why is he here?!" I whisper shout to Cameron and he shrugs his shoulders.

I look back over to him and he is making his way towards us, everyone's eyes are on him and I feel like crying.

He grabs onto Cameron's collar with both of his hands then pulls him off of his chair.

"I thought we were friends Cam! Then I find out you are here with her!" He yells and I get up from my seat, "It's your own fault Taylor! You made so many mistakes!" Cameron shouts just as loud as Taylor, "Taylor stop this" I say gently and grab onto his shoulder but he shoves me away, not even paying attention to me stumbling into the table I was sitting at.

"You had no right to come here with her, I can't believe you would do this to a friend! I thought you were different!" He yells and I roll my eyes, "I have every right to come here with her, because she loves me, I've heard her say it, that's why she left you, for me!" He says and Taylor's fist connects to Cam's nose and I immediately run in to stop them, but before I can, Cameron has tackled Taylor to the ground.

Cam is on top, throwing as many punches in as he can, I look over to my two uncles and they are running over to me, then we run over to them, trying our best to pull Cameron from Taylor.

My uncles grab Cameron and pull him away as I stand in front of Taylor, holding onto his face so he is only looking at me, he tried to look away from my eyes but I keep mine locked on him. "Look at me Taylor, I'm here" I say and caress his face with my thumb, even though I am getting blood on my hands.

"I need to take you home, I'll get you cleaned up" I say and leave the room with Taylor and Wynter, without saying goodbye to anyone.

.

I am extremely mad at the both of them, I am mad at Taylor for coming here and starting the fight, and I am disappointed in Cameron for participating, I thought he would be the better person and not say anything to even make Taylor react.

We sit in the taxi in silence, his head is falls onto my shoulder, I don't want to start a fight right now so I leave it there. Yeah that's why you want to leave it there, I wish my mind could shut itself off, because my subconscious is annying me.

Once we are back at my childhood home, I get Wynter from the car, the taxi driver was nice enough to let her just sit on my lap for the small ride back here.

Once we are inside I feed Wynter then put her to sleep. I go into the bathroom and get a washer then wet it under the sink then walk out to the lounge room where Taylor is sitting.