Chapter 42

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while but here is the next chapter!

I am so so sooo amazed by how many views, votes and comments this book has gotten, I appreciate all my comments so much, I am just so amazed! I know parts of my work a quite sloppy,  I don't know much about America so it's pretty much what I picture in my head which is what is in this book, but I am going to try and improve on my writing and make sure it is re-read and checked over.

I love you all and I hope you enjoy this surprising chapter... ;)

Taylor's Pov

"So I've been doing some thinking, Georgia and I have been together for a long time. I've been debating weather I should propose or not" I say to Aaron as were floating on top of the water in Nash's pool on floaties.

"Why are you debating? I thought you'd definitely want to..?" Nash asks, taking a sip out of his drink, "of corse I want to, it just makes me really anxious, I don't know what she'll say or where and when we'll get married, you know?" I tell him and he nods.

"I think you should do it, ask her mum if you can though, we can help you find a ring" Aaron laughs.

...

As I dial Georgia's mother's number, it rings as my stomach tightens, I don't know what to expect.

"Hello?" She answers,

"Oh, hey, it's Taylor" I cough nervously, "hey Taylor, what's up?" I can tell she isn't happy to hear my voice.

"Nothing  much, I just needed to ask a question," I pause while rubbing the back of my neck and sucking a deep breath in, "I was hoping you would let me do the absolute honour of marrying your daughter?" I keep my tone the same so that she knows I am serious.

"Well, I don't think I like you, but I haven't met you yet, and you have had children with my daughter, so I will approve if she says yes, but don't think that this changes my feelings towards you young man" she says sternly and hangs up the phone.

A small feeling of excitement fills my body, but is soon replaced with strong anxiety, now I have to ask her to marry me.

Georgia's Pov

The smell of coffee fills my nostrils as soon as I walk out of my bedroom, half asleep.

"Hmm, morning" I smile to my Jenna, she looks and at me and smiles back.

"I made coffee, and we're going to my house tonight for dinner, Nash, Taylor and Aaron are cooking, lord help us" she rolls her eyes as I chuckle.

.

After spending my whole day in my pyjamas on the couch with my best friend and the girls, it was already time to go for dinner.

"Do we need to wear anything fancy?" I ask as I search through my wardrobe.

"Decent, but not fancy" she answers while searching through her bag.

I pick out my high waisted light-blue denim jeans and a plain white short t-shirt.

I wear a pair of black shoes and go to the girls room to dress them.

"Mummy are we going to Nash and Jenna's house?" Wynter asks while I do her hair in a braid, "yeah we are bub, Daddy is there too" I say and her smile widens.

.

Once we are at Jenna's house, I carry Many to the front door as Wynter scurries past me.

Taylor opens the door and Wynter jumps into his arms, which brings a smile to my face.

Taylor's Pov

Once I see Georgia my heart starts to beat Uncontrollably, I'm so nervous.

I think about how the proposal with the boys and the script I reenacted a million times over in my head.

.

Once everyone we invited is crowded in the patio, I throw down a shot of vodka to calm my nerves slightly.

With my heart pounding, I stand up on a stool and tap on a glass until everyone's eyes are on me.

"I'd like to call Georgia up here please" I mumble, she smiles and walks towards me.

I stare deep into her eyes and my heart beat starts to control itself.

"So I met you at the beach, I was a bit cheeky back then, I flirted with you, I can still picture the first time you ever smiled at me, and the first time I made you laugh..
I know we took things too quickly, and had a few break ups and I stuffed up one too many times, but none of that matters now because I still have you, and I want you forever, with our two beautiful daughters.
The truth is I couldn't stand one day knowing I didn't have you, I don't know where I'd be today if I didn't go to that beach, or if you left early with the girls" I pause to get down on one knee, "so, I asked your mother, and she happily allowed me to ask you if you would do me the absolute honour of being my wife?" I smile as I pull out the box and open it, showing her the ring, her hands cover her mouth and her teary eyes crinkle, showing me her beautiful smile, she nods uncontrollably, "yes!" she repeats just about a million times.

I stand up and place the ring on her finger, she jumps into my arms and I wrap mine around her so tight as if I hadn't seen her in years.

"I love you so much" I whisper in her ear as she wraps, "I love you too" she cries, without losing her grip on me.

....

I think we're nearing the end guys! I'm not sure to be honest, should I add the wedding and a honey moon? We'll see ;D