Chapter 35

Guys I went and saw The Longest Ride with my friends and it is now my most favourite movie in the entire world. I love it and I highly recommend it! We cried so hard at the end I'm surprised my makeup stayed on! There are so many things in my life that I love so much that I just cannot explain it and that movie is now on that list as well as people like Taylor Caniff and so on!

Lol funny story I got put next to this bitch in class because our teachers looove to give us seating plans! She was like "I was expecting worse than you" in my mind I was like "I was expecting much better than you" I swear she told the teacher she didn't want to sit with me. Thanks Hun you did us both a favour!!

Guys 5k is so huge I honestly think this book is pure and utter shit. My friends that are in this are like "OH MY GOD SO MANY PEOPLE KNOW WHO I AM" (quote by Jenna).

I love you guys and I hope you enjoy chapter 35! Xx.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"You ready to go home girls!" I say with a smile and they cheer along happily.

.

When I get home, I check the phone and see that there is one voicemail from today.

"Georgia, it's your boss, Jason. I need you to come into the office for a session at 8:00 am, call me back if you can't make it."

"Shit" I say and Macey gasps, "Mommy that's a bad word" she replies and I laugh, "Sorry honey, mummy's being naughty" I smile and she gives me a thumbs up.

"Do you guys want to go to Nash and Jenna's tomorrow?" I ask them as I lay their suitcases on their beds.

"Yeah! I wanna see Aunty Jenny and Uncle Nashy" Wynter replies and I nod then take out my phone from my purse.

I dial Jenna's number and she answers immediately.

"Hey! I was just about to call you!" She yells into the phone, "Wow, someone's excited. What's going on?" I ask and plop onto Macey's bed.

"I've got a big surprise for you! Are you busy tomorrow?" She asks, "About that, I was just about to ask you if you could watch the girls for a bit, I've got to go into work at 8. My boss wants to see me about something" I tell her while fiddling with Wynter's hair.

"I hope you're not in trouble! And yeah I can watch them, be around at about 7:30?" She asks, "Sounds good, I'll see you then" I say then end the call.

"Are we going to Jenny's?" Macey asks and I nod. They cheer and jump around and I giggle.

I walk into the kitchen and open the cupboard, "What do you girls want for dinner?" I yell out and they run towards me and sit on the stools behind the counter.

"I want tacos!" Wynter yells, "Yeah! Yeah! Tacos!" Macey joins in and I nod, "Tacos it is" I say and pull out the things I need to make tacos.

.

While I'm in the middle of eating dinner, the doorbell rings, "I wonder who that could be" I wash my mouth and hands but Wynter jumps off of her chair, "Let me get it!" She yells out then runs to the door.

"Aaron!!" Wynter yells out.

Aaron walks into sight with Wynter in his arms, "Heey, what are you doing here?" I ask as I walk around and wrap my arms around him, "Just came to see you and the girls, how have you been?" He asks, "Good, you?" I ask and he nods, "Fantastic."

I throw my leftovers in the bin and wipe up my plate, the girls continue eating and I sit down on the couch with Aaron.

"So you've been good on your own?" Aaron asks and I immediately look down at my hands, "Yeah, but I think Taylor and I are thinking about getting back together" I answer, "You think or you are?" He asks, "Well I assume we would be, I mean we... Well..." I mumble, "You had sex?" He asks in a judgemental tone, I look down again and fiddle with my nails, "I mean, it's not bad, it's not like you haven't before, I was just asking if that was what you were trying to say" he adds and I nod.

I give him the details about today with Taylor.

After a few hours Aaron leaves to go home.

I go for a quick shower then put on my pyjamas and then put the girls to bed.

I decide on watching tv for now and make my way to the lounge room. I turn the tv on and change the channel to mtv.

I lay down on the couch and turn my phone on, going through my Facebook feed.

I wonder what Taylor is doing now. I should call him. No, that will make me seem desperate.

I go into my contacts and hit Taylor's name. No. Don't call him. I stare at his number hesitantly before dialling it and pressing the phone against my ear. Shit, shouldn't have done it. Please don't pick up..

"Hello?"

Shit.

"Uhh hey. It's Georgia" I say awkwardly and hit my forehead in frustration.

"Hey, what's up?" He asks.

Crap. What do I say? This isn't going well.

"Uhh" after a long pause I press the end button and throw my phone to the end of the couch.

I rub my temples in frustration and my phone begins to vibrate.

"Shit why are you callinnng" I whine then grab the phone to answer him.

"Look, I'm sorry I did that, I don't even know why I called you" I explain and he laughs.

"It's fine, I'm glad you did" he says and I smile.

"Can I come over? I need to talk to you about something" he asks, "Sure you can" I reply as the nervousness begins to creep up on me.

Once he is over he leaves a peck on my lips and I smile.

"Are you okay? You seem really flushed, your cheeks and chest are really red" he says and I feel my burning cheeks, "It's been happening lately, I'll be fine though" I assure him and he nods.

I honestly don't know what my cheeks are burning this badly, it's like they're on fire, the same thing with my chest and ears, except my ears are throbbing as well...

"Actually it happens a lot when I'm nervous. Sometimes it makes me sick, not vomit sick but you know" I tell him.

"Maybe your having anxiety attacks? The same things happened to my sister and her doctor said she had anxiety" he tells me and I shake my head, "No, I'm not that stressed Taylor" I reply and he nods.

"Anyways, I was gonna ask you what we were gonna do? Are we gonna move back together again or?" He asks, "We can if you want to, if so we can let the girls decide which house they want, because I don't wanna choose and I'm guessing you would make me so I'll let the girls decide in the morning" I say and he smiles.

"Can I ask you something now?" He plays with my hair and pulls me closer so that his arms are wrapped around my waist, "How come you waited so long? How come you waited so long to get back with me?" I ask, "I thought you wanted a break with romance?"

"I did but I was ready when I actually started seeing you when it was your turn or my turn to take the girls instead of seeing Jenna" I reply and he nods.

"I shouldn't even be asking that, you didn't know. It's fine" I say and walk into the lounge room to turn the TV off.

"Hey, come here" he opens his arms for me and I immediately walk over and wrap my arms around his tiny torso.

"What matters is that we're together now. And that I love you and I always will" he strokes my hair and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you to."