Chapter 43

I'm walking down the aisle, beautiful bright colours surround me as well as my friends and family. Sweet symphonies are playing, I look up and see a tall man wearing a suit, I smile at him, knowing that it's Taylor, but his face was quite blurry, I frown for a second but brush it off and smile again, this is my big day.

Once I begin to approach the man with the blurry face, he keeps his head down, so I can't recognise who it actually is.

The priest begins speaking, yet I am still trying to figure out who this is, is it Taylor? It's gotta be him.

Once the man is asked to speak, he finally looks up at me. It's Cameron...?

I look out to the crowd and see Taylor sitting in the third row with our two daughters and another woman who is attached to him. What?

...

"You may kiss the bride" I look at the priest and he smiles at me.

Cameron moves a strand of hair from my face and leans in, I smile for a second, close my eyes and let it happen.

Everyone cheers as we finish, leaving a smile on both of our faces, I feel somewhat... happy now?

I look at Cameron, and admire his beautiful face. He turns to face me and smiles, I smile back and he pecks my nose, sending the butterflies in my stomach crazy.

...

Once the night has finally come to an end, Cam and I leave our reception hand in hand, everyone clapping and cheering as we part ways.

"I found a beautiful place for our honeymoon baby, you're gonna love it so much, Mrs Dallas" he ends his statement with the biggest grin and I laugh.

Georgia Dallas..? Eh I'll get used to it... Wait what? What ever happened to it being Georgia Caniff?

Cameron tells our driver where he wants us to be dropped off as he places his hand on my knee, after moving my dress from that area. A chill flows through my body as his hand moves to my upper thigh, he squeezes it tightly, but so gently.

I look at him and see lust in his eyes, I bite my lip and look away, but then move closer to his toned body.

Our driver pulls up and we exit the car, he gets our bags for us then leaves.

As I am walking to the front door of this giant beach house I have never seen before, Cameron sweeps me off of my feet and carries me inside.

"Cam no! You don't need to do this!" I laugh and wrap my arms around his neck,
"Well I want to, I love you" he says as he places me back on my feet, still in my wedding dress.

I face him, and unbutton his suit jacket and take it off for him, as well as his vest. Soon after I unloosen his tie, grab the end of it and slowly pull him towards me, "I love you too" did I just say that?

"Hold that thought, I'm gonna go get our bags from outside" he says then runs to the front door.

I quickly take my dangling earrings out and place them on the table, as I'm taking the rest of my jewellery off, I feel Cameron's hands on my hips, he holds me tightly, while breathing slightly on my neck, causing goosebumps.

His face inches closer to me, his lips touch my skin, as he's kissing my neck he moves his hands up and down my arms, I close my eyes and take it all in.

He unzips the back of my dress and it begins to slip off.

"I need to have a shower" I stutter as his hands explore my body.

"Spa?" He asks, his voice is deeper, and sexier, I wanted to hear more.

I nod slowly, I keep the dress on to cover me as he takes me to another room.

The room is gigantic, with an indoor pool and just about the biggest spa I've ever seen.

"The pool's heated if you wanted to go for a swim" he adds.

Cam unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants to the ground, his shirt flies off next and I can't help but gaze, his body is absolutely perfect.

He hops into the spa and looks at me, I drop my dress to the floor, once my clothes are off I walk towards the spa, with Cameron's eyes on me the whole time.

"Do you have protection?" I ask, he answers with a nod and points to his pants.

"I don't want to do it in the water, since other people swim in here" I say and chuckle slightly.

He moves closer to me and his hands grip tightly onto my hips, he presses against me and I gasp slightly, he knows exactly what to do.

He doesn't kiss me, but continues to watch as he pleasures me, I close my eyes and let him do as he pleases.

..........

My eyes shoot open and I instantly sit up, my chest and cheeks are heated and pure red, my heart is pumping, and yep, I'm a wet mess...

Taylor's eyes flutter open and he smiles, "you feeling a bit naughty this morning baby?" he asks and my eyes widen, I nod...

...He knows that when my cheeks and chest are pure red is when I'm thinking about stuff...

Taylor starts kissing me, he moves his hand down my body to my underwear. He smirks at my appearance, down there and starts to tease me.

I just had a sex dream about Cameron.
And know I'm having sex with Taylor...

...

okay so that was a bit of a different one! I feel as if this book is a tester for me for the way that I want to write, so hopefully other ones I write will be better and improved.

I hoped you guys liked this chapter, thanks for supporting me! x

CrazyCaniff21