Chapter 6

Okay so FYI, I am Australian, Americans call their shoes flip flops, we call them thongs or I call them haviannas (haviannas are a brand of thongs/flip flops). Just letting you know. :) have fun reading! By the way this chapter is a bit more detailed than the last ones 😏 just a warning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After four days of crappy work, it's Friday. And we are leaving for the lake house with the boys.

 I get my suitcase and sit it on my bed, and then I go into the bathroom and get my bathroom bag and two clean towels. Then I get all the other things that I need; clothes, pyjamas, charger, swimmers and shoes. Once I finish packing I have a quick shower and brush my hair with my brush from under the sink since my other is packed, then tie my hair into a messy bun, put on a clean pair of bikinis and a pair of shorts and a tank top, then I put on my black haviannas and get my sunnies, I also grab my phone, put it in my pocket, then pick up my suitcase and head out the door.

The drive to the lake house is about an hour long, we had a few stops which made it longer, but we got there at about 10:15am.

Taylor shows me to his room and I sit my suit case on his bed. "This place is just as nice as your house, like seriously" I say and sit on the bed then lay back and look up. Taylor walks over and leans over me, "We should go for a swim, and tomorrow we can go jet skiing and hop on the tube together. It'll be so fun" he says and I smile, he backs up so I can sit up. "Let's go!" Taylor says and slowly runs out the door, I follow him out the door. We both make our way to the water, he takes his shirt off and runs into the water. "C'mon! Jump in!" He says, I pull my shirt off and tug my shorts down and run to the water.

All the other guys and girls came outside and walked to the water. They all hopped in. Taylor and I swum out a bit deeper, he grabbed my hands and put them around his neck then started treading the water again, "I love you" he says, our foreheads touching, "I love you to" I finally say.

Taylor wakes me up Saturday morning, "Morning, we are gonna go jet skiing today, I thought I'd wake you up early" he says and I rub my eyes and sit up, then Taylor starts laughing, "What?" I mumble, "You look sssoo tired" he chuckles then I throw my pillow at him, I look at my phone and it's 7:00am. "Really?" I ask, "Sorry, the boys have already started em up, everyone is awake and waiting for you" he answers and I nod, "Okay, let me get dressed" I say.

When I walk outside, I see Taylor and he walks up to me, "I'm going to go hop on one of the jet skis, do you wanna come with me?" He asks, "I will later" I say and he nods then runs to the water.

I watch Taylor take his shirt off then put on a lifejacket, then he hops on the Jet Ski and turns it on, then starts driving away.

I see Cameron alone and walk up to him. "Morning" I say and he looks at me and smiles, "Morning sunshine" "How's Madi going?" I ask, "She is good, I think I might ask her out, what do you think?" He asks me, "I think that would be really cute" I answer and he nods, he turns his head and sees her, "I'm going to talk to her now, catch ya later" he says and I wave to him then he walks away.

Brianna walks up to me and I smile, I hug her and say, "Morning" "Hey" she answers, "How's Shawn? Has he asked you out yet?" I ask, "Sadly, no, I don't know if he's going to, I know Aaron has asked Maddy out though" she says and scratches the back of her neck, "He must be waiting for the right time, I know he likes you... A lot" I smile and she chuckles, "Hopefully." She sees Shawn and looks at me, "Go, I'll talk to you later" I smile and wave her off.

When I see Taylor pull up at the shore of the lake I run down to him. "Wanna hop on?" He asks and I nod, "Get a lifejacket" he says and I nod again, I walk up to the bag and look through it and find a jacket that's my size, I take my shirt off and put the jacket on. I walk into the water then hop onto the Jet Ski behind Taylor. "Hold on tight" he says, then I wrap my arms around him tightly and sort of grip onto his lifejacket. "Yo Jack! Come pull us out bro!" Taylor says and Jack J nods and walks over to us and pushes the jet ski back, "He's rough Georgia, hold on very tight" Jack says and I begin to panic a little inside, "I won't go too rough" He assures me, "You promise?" I ask and he nods. "Pinky promise?" I ask and hold out my pinky finger, he laughs then latches his onto mine, "Pinky promise." He starts the jet ski up and he drives out into the deep water, he starts getting faster and faster and I start freaking out again. "Taylor! I thought you weren't going to go rough!" I yell and Taylor laughs, "This isn't as bad as what I normally do" he says, then he stops the Jet Ski for a second, "What are you doing?" I ask, "I have an idea, stand up" He says and I do what he says, I move around so I am sitting in front of him, "This might be less scarier for you" He says and I nod.