Chapter 12

Taylor and I take all of our stuff to the new house and start unpacking our things into the house.

After that we go grocery shopping to get food. Then we stack the food in the fridge and cupboards.

Once we are positive that we have finished we sit on the couch together and watch some tv because we are full on exhausted.

"How about we invite everybody over tonight? It can be our house warming party or something" I suggest, "Sounds like a plan"

_ _ _ _ _ _

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Months pass and my belly is very noticeable. Only two months to go.

Okay so some more things have happened these past months.

Cam and Madi are done. She cheated on him. We all fought with her about it and she moved back to Australia.

Jemma and Jack G broke up, she did something really bad, we all fought about it with her and she also moved back to Australia.

Since Jenna was at the house alone, we had a garage sale and sold some stuff, then sold the house and she moved in with Nash.

Last but not least, Matt met an amazing girl who is super cute, he name is Heather.

My emotions have been changing fast these past few months. I go from happy to sad, to angry, to 'I want to murder everything that comes near me'.

Today I am actually feeling very sick.

I lay in bed, sweat dripping from my forehead. Taylor walks in with a glass of water and pills, "You need to take these babe" he tells me then helps me stand up.

"You don't have to be here you know? You can go to the guys house and hang out with them" I suggests and he shakes his head at the thought, "What if something happens?" He asks and I nod.

Taylor puts on a movie for me then lays in the bed, I wrap myself around him and burry my face in his chest. "I'm so sick" I mumble. Taylor strokes my hair, "I know baby, try and get some sleep"

I end up falling asleep.

Once I wake up I check the time on my phone. I was only asleep for half an hour.

"You didn't sleep long" Taylor says and draws circles on my back. "I know, the perks of being sick" I sigh and Taylor chuckles.

After watching the movie for a couple of minutes I feel like something is kicking me. I hold my stomach and smile, "Taylor, the baby is kicking" I take his hand and move it onto my stomach, "I can feel it" he smiles, I smile back.

"I can't wait to have a family" Taylor says, "Not long now Taylor" I smile back.

The day after we go to the guys house for the day. I stay inside with the girls and just talk with them about anything and everything.

A knock comes to the door, Jack J answers it, his face falls from his perfect smile, there is a blonde chick at the door. She sees Taylor and smiles, "Taylor!" She yells and walks up to him, "Bailey?" He says with a confused expression. She hugs him tightly and he returns the favour, still looking quite confused.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, she takes him by the hand and I flare with anger. Then she leads him to another room.

My whole body feels like its on fire, I touch my face and it is burning.

I stand up and walk to Jack J, "Who's that chick?" I say with a bitchy tone. "That's Taylor's ex, he doesn't seem to notice that she is a skanky bitch" he tells me and I nod. "I'm not happy with her being here" I tell him, "Neither am I"