Chapter 20

Guyyyysss! OMFG 1.5k reads!! Bish whot?! That's so freakin' awesome!! :D

I am actually so excited because I am going to the Gold Coast in Brisbane in one week for two weeks! We are going to the theme parks and my sister and I are getting on every single ride! It's gonna be freakin' awesome! I will work on my next chapter while I am there when I can and hopefully it'll be up when I get back!

Merry Christmas and Enjoyyyy!! xoxo

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Taylor's Pov

"Hey Taylor" Georgia sighs and I frown, "You sound upset, what's up babe?" I ask her, "I'm just really tired and I wanna go home" She answers quietly. "Me to, I miss you and Wynter, how is she?" "She's good, Jenna made her smile for the first time just before and it was super cute" She giggles and I smile at the sound, "I wish I was there to see that" I smile and she sighs once more, "We'll be fine Taylor, not too long until we see each other" Georgia reminds me and I sigh.

"C'mon Taylor!" Nash waves me over and I hold a finger up telling him to wait.

"Hey I gotta go" I say after a moment of silence, "Okay, talk to you later, I love you" Georgia says, "Yeah love you to babe" I answer then hang up.

"C'mon man let's go!" Nash says once again and I smile then run out of the tent and sit with the guys around the fire.

"So what's up?" Cam asks and I look at him questioningly, "What do you mean?" I ask, "Like how is Georgia and Wynter? What are the girls doing?" "Uh they are fine and I don't know what they are doing" I answer and Cameron nods.

"So how's that chick you met yesterday?" Matt asks Cam and he stubbles a laugh, "She's good, yeah we're gonna meet up tomorrow" Nash laughs, "Bro! That's great" "She has a friend Gilinsky if you're interested" Cam offers, "Sounds good" he answers.

We all sit in silence and watch the flames of the fire.

***

It's been two weeks and we are finally leaving. We take down the tents and then pack everything into the cars.

"Do you realise that Wynter is going to have like nine uncles. That's so many man" Hayes tells me and I nod, "She'll love you guys though, I'm sure" I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Do you think she'll go back to Australia and take Wynter to her family?" Cam asks me and I shake my head, "I really don't know, she hasn't talked to me about it" I answer. "She has talked to me about it" Aaron says and I look over to him, "Really?" I ask and he answers with a nod. "She said she might consider it, that's all" he assures me and I nod.

Why would she tell Aaron and not me? Maybe because I would convince her not to. Most likely and Aaron is the most trustable and understanding guy out of all ten of us. I guess that's pretty reasonable.

After an hour long drive, we make it back to my house. The boys drop me off then make their way home

I get all of my bags and take them to my room and lay on the bed with my arms and legs sprawled out.

After a few minutes my eyes begin to slowly shut but then somebody walks through the door and I quickly sit up, "Hey" Georgia says with a smile. "Hey" I say and get up from the bed then wrap my arms around her waist securely.

"I missed you" She mumbles into my chest, "I missed you to babe" I say back. "Do you want to go to the guys house for a little bit?" She asks, "M'yeah okay, I'll get Wynter" I answer then walk into the baby's room.

"Hey bub!" I smile and pick her up from the cot. I kiss her forehead and look back at her and she smiles.

"She's got a pretty smile hey?" Georgia says and leans against the door. "She has your pretty smile, her hair is getting longer" I smile at Georgia then walk over to her and peck her lips, "Now I have two very important people in my life" I say and Georgia shakes her head, "What about the boys?" I shake my head at her and stubble a laugh.

Once we are at the house, I say hi to the girls while Georgia says hi to the guys. After a few minutes Georgia walks into the living room with Aaron.

This is making me feel a little bit un-easy, I never knew they were really good friends until Cam told me, I haven't noticed how much time they actually spend together.

I walk over to Cam and he notices that I am a bit worked up. "What's up man?" He asks, "I don't know about Georgia hanging out with Aaron. Call it whatever you want, I just don't like it" Cam laughs, "I never knew you were the jealous type" I roll my eyes at his comment.

"Dude they are friends, obviously nothing will happen. She loves you" Cam assures and pats my shoulder then walks away. I turn my back to look at him, then go to get some water.

I walk over to Georgia and hand her the bottle of water and she takes a sip. "Where is Wynter?" She asks, I turn and point to Jenna and Nash holding Wynter while smiling and giggling.

"What were you and Aaron talking about?" I ask her, "Nothing really, he asked how Wynter was and how the trip and we talked about that for a bit" She answers and I nod then look behind for a few seconds and she takes my hands in hers, "Taylor, we're just friends okay? Nothing is ever going to happen" She leaves a kiss on my cheak and joins Nash and Jenna with Wynter.

I sigh in relief but then doubt takes over once again. My jealousy is taking over my body, I want to believe what Georgia said but my brain isn't letting me which is annoying me deeply and I feel something bad is going to happen if I keep seeing them together.

Keep it together Taylor.. She loves you, not Aaron.. She told you this, nothing will ever happen between Aaron and Georgia...

... But what if it does?