Chapter 16

After we have breakfast, Wynter finally wakes up from sleeping.

I give her a feed then a bath then dress her.

I put Wynter in her pram then go into my bathroom to have a shower.

While I am bathing, Taylor walks in without knocking, "Georgia where's my phone?" He asks while checking all the spots where his phone might be.

I turn off the water and get out of the shower, "Pass me my towel" I say and reach out my hand. He hands me my towel and I quickly dry myself. "Where have you checked already?" I ask, "Everywhere I could think of" he replies with a tiny bit of frustration in his voice, "Just get my phone babe, and call yours" I reply.

I brush my hair and put some cream in it to make it look shiny, then I brush it out then do a quick messy braid, then do my makeup.

I go to my wardrobe and pull out a long, high waisted black skirt then pull it on, then I get a short floral top and slip it on.

I find a pair of nice shoes and put them on.

Then put on a thick gold bracelet.

"Did you find your phone?" I ask Taylor once he enters the room, "Yeah, it was in between the couch" he answers and reply with a small smile and a nod.

"You look beautiful" he says and walks towards me. "I try my best" I reply, "What the hell are you on about? You don't even need to try" I smile at his words, he wraps his arms around my waist and leans down in attempt to kiss me, "I'll kiss you if you want lipstick on your face" I reply with a small smile.

"Can you buckle Wynter up in her booster seat and put the pram in the car please Taylor, I'll get the other stuff" I say to Taylor, he nods in approval and takes Wynter out to his car.

I get my purse and phone then get my baby utilities bag for Wynter then go to the car.

We go to a cafe near a beach, I step out of the car then unbuckle Wynter from her seat. I cover her with a blanket to keep the wind from her.

Taylor gets the pram out and I put Wynter in once he has set it up.

Once we get inside, the waitress takes our order then walks away.

"That waitress was pretty don't you think?" I ask Taylor, "Are you helping me check out girls?" He asks, "We'll I don't care if you do, I trust you enough to know that you aren't going to cheat on me. Again" I say which makes Taylor frown, "I don't need to check out any girls, I have a perfect ten right here" he smiles while I return the favour.

While we wait for our food a teenage girl walks up to our table with a huge grin on her face, "Hi Taylor, hey Georgia, could I get a photo with you two?" She asks, we happily agree then take a photo with her.

The girl's attention is directed to Wynter and Taylor and I look at each other worriedly. The girls grin becomes wider, she jumps a little then covers her mouth with her hands.

"Oh my god! Oh my god oh my god!" She says while jumping up and down again, "You two had a kid? Oh my god! She's so cute!" She giggles, "Yep" I reply.

Once the fan is gone I sigh in relief, "I am pretty sure that's going to go viral" Taylor says while looking over at Wynter, "I am going to get twice the amount of hate I did before, this was a bad idea" I face palm.

"Let's just eat fast then go home" I sigh, "That sounds great" Taylor smiles and our food finally arrives.

After the food, we pay at the counter then drive home before a mob of unexpected fans show up.

Once we get home, I sit down on the couch and nurse Wynter to get her to sleep.

Once she falls asleep I lay her in her cot in her room then make my way to the lounge room.

Taylor walks right behind me and unzips my shirt, "I know something fun we can do" he tugs my shirt off and it drops to the ground, I chuckle lightly, "Tie you hair up" he says, once I quickly tie it up he begins to suck at the skin on my neck.

Once he reaches my soft spot, short moans escape from my lips.

I turn around then grab the hem of his shirt and tug it up, I drop it on the ground and start leaving small kisses on his collarbone, I move from his neck and connect our lips.

"Let's go to the bedroom" Taylor says and takes my hand, "We need to be quiet" I add, "I know" he replies.

He pulls my skirt down, leaving me in only a bra and underwear.

I sit on the bed while Taylor strips completely and gets a condom from the drawer.

"It's been so long" Taylor says, "I know" I reply.

While Taylor tries to take the wrapper off, I unclip my bra and drop it on the floor.

Taylor looks down at me and I motion him over, I lay my head on the pillows and Taylor leans over the top of me and tugs my underwear down.

"Are you ready?" He asks, "Make sure to keep it quiet" I remind him.

I bring his lips to mine, I wrap one arm around his neck and tug on his hair lightly.

He moves down to my jaw, then to my neck, I throw my head back and close my eyes.

"I miss this" I chuckle, "Same" he mumbles while nibbling my skin.

After we finish, we lay back on the bed, I breathe out heavily and look over at Taylor, he looks back at me and we both smile at each other.

"That was promising" Taylor chuckles, "It was" I add.

I lay on my side and wrap my arms around Taylor, then leave small kisses on my shoulder.

"I love you" I say, "I love you to" he replies.

I move the sheet off of Taylor's torso and begin tracing the pattern of his abs. "I swear I am the luckiest girl alive" I smile at him, "Just imagine, if I didn't meet you at that beach" Taylor says, "I don't want to imagine that, I'd be miserable" I sigh. "So would I, I've never met a girl as beautiful as you" he takes my hand and intertwines our fingers, then he brings my hand to his lips and kisses the top of my hand.

--------------------

Guys guys guys! Sorry the chapter took so long to be put up! I have been working on a few surprises coming up once this book is finished, which will be a while.

And I kind of have a hatred towards boys atm. This dick, I AM LEGIT SITTING NEXT TO NOW!!! I dated this dick next to me, for like four days, he was stupid to ask me out the dildo, anyways, he ignored me for those four days and stayed with another girl for three days, then today, I asked him if he was ignoring me and he said "No, I just haven't been talking to anyone lately" which is complete bullshit am I right? Then I asked him if he still wanted to date and he shook his head, is that all I fucking get?

He is such a dick head and I know not to make that mistake again.

Where are the real men these days?

If any of you ladies have a had a bad experience with guys, leave it in the comments, I have heaps more to tell because I have had heaps of bad experiences with guys.

Just remember that not all boys are worth the years okay?

Please vote!

Xx CrazyCaniff21