VERY IMPORTANT

i am disgusted.

jack dylan grazer is a disgusting human being. 

jack was someone i looked up to in 2017 and even related to (personality wise) he made me laugh and made me happy. I was so manipulated by his goofiness and so called 'funniness' i couldn't see the problematic side of him. i defended this mf for everything. I defended him for his past relationships, dramas and etc. I'm ashamed of defending and idolizing this sicko. i was so young when i started supporting jack and his career. i used to send him msgs on how proud of him i was. he layered his manipulation with stupid antics its sickening. everyone knew my fat crush on jack and compared me to him all the time. the things hes done, and this right here really takes the cake. i will forever loathe this stupid boy.

sources from flvrxison

videos are also provided on ig 

atp, even if jack was to come out with a explanation, the videos/ss pretty much sum up the whole situation. i will forever be on Cylia's side. there has since been no proof of cylia fabricating the story. 

i would love for you to check out my close friend Gias acc on more info on ig 

@/flvrxison <333

Cylia im so sorry for the things jack has put you through. i love u so much ur such a gorgeous girl and deserve everything!!!!! <3333 

and a big thank you for Cylias bestfriend for coming out with the story. i wish the best for both beautiful human beings<33333333

ALSO a sincere apology to Ellie. i made her look like a terrible person. but who also had a side of a story but decided to pick jacks problematic ass.

(idk if her getting w finn is true if so poo lmfaooaoaishshqj)

nikyla<3