Chapter Seventeen - being virgin is cool

LIL STEAMY 🤭

Finally quarantine was over. I was out and about partying with the losers and the partyyyy. I decided to text Caleb bc he's a hottie 🥵🥵.

bhaddie(y/n): wassupppp

Thickdickdaddy27🥵: heyyyy
bhaddie(y/n): wyd tonight

Thickdickdaddy27🥵: nun, wanna have another party and get drunkkk asf

bhaddie(y/n): yasssss @ urs or mine

Thickdickdaddy27🥵: urs

bhaddie(y/n): ok duddy see u 2night

Time to text the Losers!

Losers 🥰
(Y/N)🦧: ello luvs

Wynuttinasockwhenyougotfatbitches: WHY IS MY NAME LIKE THIS???

Jaeeeee: whoops 🤭

sophialinglong: WUWUGWWNWHHW

jerms=COVID: STOP

cholololol: lmao wtf

jackdaniels🥶: hey rats

( Y/N)🦧: party at my house, cum or don't cum

ineedahaircut: YUH

cholololol: yeah I'll come

Everyone bc I'm a fat lazy bitch: yuhhhh

I smile and start inviting the party.

*later I'm the day*

Finn and Sadie were the first to arrive. "Sadesss" I open the door and run to her arms.

She giggles hugging me back. Finn pouts waiting for his hug. I let go of said and squeeze Finn
He smiles, squeezing me back.

"come one noobs, wanna get high?" I ask inviting them in.

"later tonight" Finn chuckles.

*time skip*

The Losers, The Party and I (rip) we're partying our hearts out. Finn and Chosen were singing karaoke, Millie and Noah were hard out dancing, Jaeden was drunk asf trying to hug Caleb with Jeremy protecting him, Sadie was gettting high with Gaten, Sophia and Wyatt. Jack and I were chilling by the sink drinking alcohol, Jack was hella drunk...

"WaSsUp PrEtTy LaDy" Jack slurred. i giggled.

"Nothing much, how about you pretty boy" I smile. 

"cAn I sEe yOuR tItTiEs" He responded looking at my chest. I blushed and said "Next time Jack" I say awkwardly. He frowns and leans on me. I look at him blushing, his eyes travel up and down my body.

"Damnnnn, if you didn't have a boyfriend I'd tapppp" He says leaning closer grabbing my waist.

"oh um cool" I said trying to push him off. Jack grabs my wrist and takes me upstairs. He opens my bedroom door and pushed me against it.

NOTEEEEEEEEEEE; LILLIAN OR BELLA IF U ARE READING THIS LEAVE, ALSO Y'ALL THIS GON BE KINDA CRINGE SO BARE WITH ME. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS STUFF FEEL FREE TO DM ME  TO ASK ME TO MAKE CHANGES OR MAKE YOU MORE COMFORTABLE. ILYYY. PREPARE FOR CRINGE.

STARTING NOW 

Jack smirks looking me up and down. He leans down and comes close to my face. His lips inch closer while closing the gap. I was shocked. Jack shoved his tongue in my mouth not bothering to ask. His kisses travel down to my jawline then down to my neck.

He starts to suck creating a hickey, i moan out in pleasure, i could feel him smirk on my skin. He left my neck creating a big purple bruise. We go back to making out until he lifts me up. He carries me over to my bed not breaking the kiss.

Jack pulls aways, going in between my legs. He starts to take his shirt off. I blush at the sight. He reaches down to take my shirt off. As he pulls it off he eyes my chest. I start to get insecure and cover my chest. Jack takes my hands kisses it smiling.

He starts to unbuckle his pants....

"STOP" I say getting up. He looks at me confused. My face turns red.

"I'm sorry its just... I'm not ready. Also you're fucking drunk" I outburst.

"i want this so bad" He says coming closer

"Jack get away from me or ill get Caleb" I said chucking my shirts on. He frowns backing up. 

"I want this too jack, just not like this" I say hugging him. He pushes me away.

"Being virgin is cool" I joke. He rolls his eyes and lies down on my bed. I lay down next to him playing with his curls.

"lets just cuddle instead" He mumbles wrapping his arms around me. I smile. Thus we fell asleep together....

"WHO THE FUCK BROKE THE LAMP" Jeremey yells.

_______________________________________________________________________________

HOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY BABESSSSSSSSSSS SORRY FOR UNACTIVEEEE. THANK Y'ALL SM FOR OVER 30K VIEWS AHHHH ILY ALL. This chapter was hella cringe i ran out of ideas luvs. I love you all.

Niks