Chapter three~ Breakup

jAcK's P.O.V.

I can not get (Y/N) off my mind. I mean sure I bully her but, that cliche shit is true. Bully and crush in looooooovvvveeeee.... or something like that. Maybe I should bReAk uP with Ellie. Should I call her or wtf. I'll ask Sophia.

Jackoooooooooooo: wHaSsUp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sOfIa tHe fIrSt: nm u

Jackoooooooooooo: I need a d v i c e

sOfIa tHe fIrSt: whatttttttttttt

Jackoooooooooooo: how do u break up with a girlllllllllllllll

sOfIa tHe fIrSt: okay, 1st do not text or call when breaking up. 2Nd meet her in person and let her down slowyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. tAdA

Jackoooooooooooo: thanks booooooooooooooooooooooooo bai

sOfIa tHe fIrSt: bAiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Better text Ellie.

I threw on (Y/N)'s hoodie, jeans and a grey beanie.

(TIME SKIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY)

"Hey babyyy" Ellie said hugging me.
"Hey" I say blandly. She looks at me with a pissed look.
"The fuck, why are so shitty today"
"Well Ellie I need to tell you something"
"What?" She said tilting her
"I-I-I think we s-should break up..." I stutter.
"The fuck why?!"
"Cause I fell for someone else, I'm sorry"
She looked at me with pain in her eyes. Her face turns red with anger.
"Is it that slut (Y/N)!?" (You guys ain't sluts you's are bootiful ❤️❤️💕)
"I'll have you know (Y/N) is no slut!" I said shout and I think to myself, I called her a slut!.
"Fuck you Grazer you were a twat anyway" She storms off. Bitch.
Well, guess I have to tell the Losers Club. I hated that bitch anyway, treating me like her slave. I walk to Finn's house to find (Y/N), Wyatt, Jayden, and Finn (obviously).
I blush when I see (Y/N) but frown when I see her and Wyatt holding hands.
Please don't tell me these two are a thing. Everyone looks up and greets me. (Y/N) smirks when she saw me in her hoodie. Oof, she's wearing mine. Shit, forget to take home.
"Hey, freckle face wassup" She said smirking.
"Can I have my hoodie back?" I ask bluntly hoping she won't give it back.
"Nah I love it"
____________________________________________________________
Sorry if it's short I'll try them longer :). Bai
~niks