Chapter Eighteen - Whatever piss baby 🔮

My eyes flutter open. I lazily lift up my head, but for it to be pulled down. My eyes widen and I look around. Arms around my waist and soft snores in the back of my ear. IM IN BED WITH JACK.

I instantly shoot up, escaping his grasp. Jack starts to stir, yawning in the process. I decided to leave not knowing he wouldn't wake up in a hour.

I make my way down stairs to see my lounge/living room a total wreck. As I scan the room, drunk teenagers were seen lying down on the floor, faces/bodies to close for comfort. As pissed I am I cant help but to take it funny.

I started to wonder where the rest of the crew was. I shrugged it off.

I whip out my phone and take a phew pics while laughing. I looked at Wyatt snuggling Chosen. How fucking cute!! I start taking pictures laughing to myself until I felt arms around my waist

I squealed at the sudden movement and turned around to be met with tired brown eyes. I smile at the boy.

"Good morning sunshine" Jack said in my ear. My cheeks got hot. I shuffle forward, getting out of his grasp but he pulled me closer, putting his head on top of mine.

"d-dude, could you not" I asked awkwardly. He grunted, not letting go. I roll my eyes and got with it.

✨time skip✨

It was the afternoon, finally everyone was awake. Wyatt avoided me all day, I was lowkey upset. The Losers gave me nervous stares while we watched a movie. I was between Jack and Wyatt while Finn was laying across our laps. I leaned my head on Wyatt's shoulder, hoping we were going okay. His fat noodle head stayed in place.

I felt really sad tbh. Within the movie, Jack put his hand on my thigh. I tensed up, Finn notice.
''I'm not that fat... or am I???" He said chuckling. I shake my head laughing.

The movie ended and we were all huddled on a couch, laying on each other. I love them all so much. Chosen and Jaeden were asleep both lying on Sophia.

"I'm to comfortable, good night rats" Finn said falling asleep on us. "(Y/N) mind swapping spots with Wyatt, I want you to play with my hair" He asks blushing. Wyatt rolls his eyes and moves to swap places.

I get under Finns head, resting it on my thighs while stroking his hair. He starts smiling and drifts off. "What a cutie" You mumble, smiling.

Wyatt looks over at you, with a hurt expression.

Wyatt P.O.V. (didnt see that 😳)

"What a cutie" (Y/N) mumbles sweetly.

Damn, that hurt. I couldn't keep up with (Y/N). Most days I've been ignoring her due to Jack. Last night me off so much.

last night

"Dude I'm high off my nut" Sophia slurs, giggling.

"I need a fucking piss, I'll be right back" I manage to get out due to all the weed I fucking smoked.

(IVE NEVER BEEN HIGH STFU)

As I stumble up the stairs looking for the bathroom a feminine voice  calls down the hall.

"STOP" She yelled. My eyes widen realizing it (Y/N).

I run to the room and silently open the door, to be met with a drunk Jack and shirtless (Y/N). My blood starts to boil as I look at the pair.

"Jack I want this too. Just not like this" She sighed. He shrugged and pulled her down onto the bed. My heart crumbles as I watch them cuddle.

I didnt really know what happend between (Y/N) and I. What happend to her hating Jack? My head droops as I walk out.

Bark☆

It seems as though the rest of these noobs are asleep, besides (Y/N) and I. I felt her head leave my shoulder, as she faced me.

"What's going on" She whispers, massaging Finns head. I roll my eyes.

"You wanna know what's going on? You're a fucking cheater" I growl at her.

Her eyes widen.

"What on earth are you on about, Oleff?!" She shoots back.

"Definitely didn't see you snogging Jack in your fucking bedroom, not to mention you were shirtless" I yell, not caring if they woke up.

Her face falls and turns to Jack.

"Well maybe if you weren't ignoring me, Jack wouldn't of came and made me happy" (Y/N) pokes my chest.

"How long has this been going on?!" I argue, standing up making Jack lean on her.

"Shut the fuck up, everyone's sleeping you twat" She whispers again.

"ANSWER ME" I scream, causing Finn to jump. He looks startled as he looks around for the sudden noise complaint.

"Finn, its alright bub go back to sleep" (Y/N) coos, stroking his hair. Instantly, that boy was snoring.

"See this! You're acting like a fucking slag. I'm the one you should be calling bub!" Her eyes roll.

"Drop it Wyatt, we'll talk tomorrow" She yawns, leaning into Jack.

"Now" I command.

Her eyes scan my body with a disgusted look.

"Whatever piss baby" She mumbles, falling into slumber.

________________________________

HIIII GUYS SHUEHWJ. I MISSED YOU ALL DO MUCH. UM HERES THIS IG LOLZ. THABK YOU ALL SO MYCH FOR 43K VIEWS AND 296 FOLLOWERS. I LOVE YOU ALL THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE💞💝💝

THIS WAS SO SHIT. ALSO I CHANGED MY NAME LOLZ. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS HOPEFULLY. I LOVE YOU ALL

-NIKS 💞💓💗💝