The FBI agents

I sat in the garage, staring at the motorbike that Martin was fixing me up. It was a very nice looking bike but it was not half as good as the bike I had to leave at home. I fiddled with the vodka cap as my vision was slightly blurry. I took another swig then the manual garage doors were suddenly lifted up and the daylight made me shield my eyes.
"Fucking hell!" I shrieked, wiping my eyes. The suspect took the bottle off me and I heard them place the bottle down beside them. I didn't try to take it back, I just sat in the corner, groaning and moaning to myself. I knew it was Hannibal, I could later start to smell the gas on him.
"I would not come to think that you of all people, would believe that drinking shall be a good time to do it right now" Hannibal said to me with such disappointment. I started to chuckle, did he really think his words would have such an impact.
"I think I earned it" I sighed to myself, deciding if I should get up or not, since my vision was so blurred.
"You Must speak louder, you are slurring your words, Grace" Hannibal knelt down beside me and I watched him slant his head at me, with a strand of hair hanging down his face.
"I watched my parents die, and I couldn't save Arthur... I had a dream of them last night" I paused for a moment and Hannibal let me talk in my own time, he was a very patient man. I felt his eyes look me up and down as he waited for me to continue talking.
"They said how disappointed they were in me.. for becoming how I am" I confessed, even though I felt so pathetic doing so.
"For becoming what?" Hannibal asked me calmly.
"A killer" I responded to him plainly. I locked eyes with him for a moment until I had to break it before I cried again. There was a long moment of silence until Hannibal wrapped his arms around me. He held me close to him and I tightened my grip on the back of his leather jacket as I tried to not sob, I won't ever show him my weakness.
"We shall find Grutas, Grace" Hannibal promised me.
"I'm not upset about my family! I'm upset that I disappointed them" I corrected Hannibal, pushing him off me. Hannibal stared at me with sad eyes, so I wiped my nose using the back of my hand and got myself off the floor. I stumbled a little but used the table beside me, that held all the car parts, to support myself up.
"I have something I must inform you about... but it seems that it should wait-" Hannibal went on to say but I quickly spoke over him.
"Just fucking tell me!" I groaned to him, closing my eyes while I listened to my surroundings.
"I believe Martin is seeking out the FBI to inform them of our whereabouts" Hannibal told me. I lightly chuckled while shaking my head.
"I know... I saw him on the website"

"Yet you didn't tell me?" Hannibal sounded a little shocked, since I could detect honest emotion in his tone.
"You left to go into town..." I reminded him, trying to avoid disturbing my head ache. Hannibal grumbled under his breath then I suddenly saw a beam of light and the garage door being lifted. I shielded my eyes and saw a figure standing in front of the sun, blocking it out.
"There you two are" Martin said. He dropped the garage door and I could see him better now. He slowly approached us and I noticed the three droplets of blood on his white vest. The blood was fresh, half an hour old atleast. I glanced over at Hannibal to see him eyeing Martin up and down, holding my bottle.
"I didn't take you for a drinker, lecter" Martin chuckled, while Hannibal and I held straight faces.
"It was not mine" Hannibal held the bottle out to Martin and I heard the liquid splash each sides of the glass bottle. Martin hesitantly took the bottle off Hannibal and then he inspected the label of the bottle.
"Grace should've known better" Martin looked away from the bottle and up to me, he didn't seem happy that I stole from his stash. He looked at me dead in the eye and I didn't show that I was intimidated.
"She does know better actually, knows what I can do" Martin said to me slowly.
"You don't know what I can do" I threaten to him. Martin raised his two eyes brows then looked down at the bottle, as he slowly approached me. I could just hope Hannibal doesn't lash out - he knows I can look after myself.
"I made you... or have you forgotten?" Martin asked me, close to my face. I scoffed in his face and viewed the blood on his vest.
"How could I forget? Made me a killing machine" I reminded him.
"Then maybe you've gone rusty" Martin spat beside my shoes and walked off and back into the house. Hannibal and I watched him leave and since Martin's back was turned, I flipped him off.
"We must leave tonight, Grace" Hannibal said to me demandingly, once Martin was out of sight. A strand of his hair fell in front of his face as he looked at me in all seriousness. I just analysed his face as I thought of something to say.
"And go where?" I asked Hannibal, leaning close to his face. We stared at each other in the eyes and I waited for his response. My breath stank of booze but Hannibal didn't react to it however.
"I know where" Hannibal replied back to me, but his long pause made me hesitate to trust him.
"Where?" I asked but was suddenly interrupted by the sound of a motorbike. Hannibal and I faced the direction of the noise and it was just on the other side of the garage. With caution, I approached the garage door and lifted it up to see Martin had a new motorbike, it was similar to the one back home but it wasn't the same. The motorbike was clean, and Martin never normally cleans the motorbikes he gets from the scrap yard. This is someone's possession, and I suppose that the blood on Martin came from the same person. Martin noticed Hannibal and I staring at him and knew we were suspicious.
"You both got some fuckin' nerve to stare at me like that" Martin scoffed, pointing his finger at the two of us.
"Blood on white does not get out very easily" Hannibal pointed out. I squinted my eyes closed and let out a loud sigh, Hannibal wants to toy with him.
"Grace, you said he was smart. But right now, he's looking me up and down as if I'm a fuckin' unicorn" Martin scowled, getting close up to Hannibal's face.
"Martin, just-" I tried to say but hannibal spoke over me.
"I must say I am intelligent, Grace and I both are" Hannibal told Martin. Martin chuckled, stroking his stubble.
"Prove it to me by shutting the fuck up" Martin got close to Hannibals face and Hannibal suddenly threw a punch but Martin dodged and tackled Hannibal to the floor. Martin got Hannibal to the floor after a slight battle and he pinned him down by sitting on top of him and punched at his face.
"Martin!" I grabbed his fist mid air and pulled him off Hannibal but Hannibal used this opportunity to retaliate, by crawling on top of him and punching him repeatedly. Both their noses was bleeding and I tried my hardest to stop them.
"STOP!" I screamed, restraining hannibals arms but then Martin head butted Hannibal, making Hannibal fall on top of me. Martin got off the floor, groaning in pain with his hand on his rib cage. Hannibal rolled off of me and I coughed a little. I rolled onto my side and coughed up a little more. I just heard Hannibal and Martin struggling as they both fought. I spat beside myself, to get all the mucus out of my mouth then I had enough.
"Fuck it" I groaned to myself. I got up off the floor and I saw Martin reach into his pocket and he pulled out a pocket knife. Hannibal was defenceless, Martin was playing dirty. I quickly searched through my pocket to realise I was also defenceless. Martin tried to slash Hannibal but he dodged. I ran over and I got Martin into headlock, to a position where I could snap his neck.
"Drop it... right now or I'll swear to god I will make sure you won't get back up" I threatened Martin. He simply loosened the grip of his weapon and so Hannibal came over and swiped it off him. Hannibal had a bleeding nose and seemed like he bruised his ribs, since he was limping while his hand was on his ribs.
"Since when did you become a little bitch?" Martin spat out.
"Hand me that over" I said to Hannibal. He gave me the pocket knife and I pressed it against Martin's throat. His body suddenly went stiff. I kicked his knee in and he fell onto his knees.
"Since when did you become a snitch?" I asked him. He chuckled under his breath and it only made me more irritated.
"Come on Grace" Hannibal whispered in my ear and he slowly put his hands on top of mine and took the knife off me. Martin stayed very still and to release all my remaining anger, I kicked Martin onto his stomach. He coughed the second he hit the ground and rolled on his back, groaning in pain.

I searched the floor boards to collect the gun while Hannibal collected what we arrived in. I pulled the box out and the revolver was still in there. I checked the barrel to see it was full.
"I got it" I got off the floor in a hurry and Hannibal reached his hand out to the door knob but we heard a lock go off from the other side. Hannibal looked over at me confused and he started to pry open the door but Martin had locked it. Hannibal grunted as he tried to move the door but it wouldn't budge.
"Lemme try" i said to Hannibal, angry that Martin set us up. I begun to kick at the door but it wouldn't move.
"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" I screamed to Martin.