Normalmont...

9 months later...

Hannibal and I never fled Paris once that night happened, we stayed here, at our forever home. Things were slowly going right. I hadn't killed for a while, unlike Hannibal, and I was slowly letting things go, but I do wish immense pain upon Hannibal's aunty, who tried to kill me. Things are going to be so different than last time I know it! The fbi are less tense on us now, but they still keep an eye  out but it's easy now. We're smart - theyre not. Things have to be differently than last time, mainly because I'm currently on the hospital bed, eating some jelly.

I took no notice at the needles stuck in my hand while I weakly ate spoonful amounts of jelly. The door to my hospital room opened up and I slowly peered up to see Hannibal holding our baby girl, named Mischa. Hannibal supported her head so gently and slowly walked around to me, admiring his daughters face. Hannibal's hands were still stained with my blood since the midwives allowed Hannibal to help birth our daughter. I never thought I'd love something more than Arthur in my entire life, but when I saw my baby, I knew she's the love of my life.  I moved the jelly away from me, since it tasted horrible anyway, and I watched Hannibal slowly sit down on the chair beside my bed. For the first time in a long time, Hannibal had a genuine smile across his face.

"She looks like a daddy's girl" I weakly spoke to Hannibal, smiling down at my family. He glanced up at me, and I caught his smirk on his face then he looked back down at our baby.
"Here" Hannibal stood up to lay mischa down on my lap. I quickly held up her head and once she was in my arms, i took in every detail. She smelt like lavender, a small little nose and hands. She was already perfect.
"I shall promise no harm to her, I won't allow it" Hannibal leaned down to whisper in my ear, while admiring our daughter, who was lying still while sometimes opening her mouth.
"Just wait until she starts dating" I giggled. Hannibal smirked and traced my jawline out using his hand, then raised my head and slowly planted a kiss on my lips. He suddenly pulled away while I wanted to taste him more and he whispered to me, while cupping my face.
"We are a family..."

HELLO! Okay so, would you guys want me to continue this book at all? Because as you can tell, the plot will be completely different.