The great escape

Henry brushed the hair out of my face and pressed his hands against my cheeks, getting a good look at me. Henry changed so much, I suppose we both have.
"I have something to tell you... once we're out... and when we're out, we'll leave together. Anywhere! God, you look so much like your mother, and you're just as stubborn as your father" Henry smiled to himself and a smile grew on my face too.
"Hannibal's here, we're both getting you out" Henry let my face go and walked over to where the chains held me up.
"You met him?" I asked frantically. Henry nodded his head once and slicked back his brunette hair.
"We didn't meet on the best of terms but... the meeting point is the Lars estate" Henry informed me as he used his teeth to get his gloves off. I gasped and irritated my insides doing so.
"No-" I tried to say but Henry cut me off as he gripped on the chains that will let me drop.
"You gotta be strong just a little longer, then it's over... and we're together again" Henry promised me then he pulled at the chains and he let out a loud groan as he used his strength. I hit the floor, hitting my head and stomach on the floor, making me shriek and it made my vision go strange for a second. I heard two grunts and a swords sling. I lifted up my heavy head to see a samurai sword right through Henry's chest and lifted him in the air a little, only putting him on his tip toes. My eyes widened and my chest started to take in deep breaths as I watched from afar. I just froze, I couldn't process any of it. The blade didn't even have any blood on it. Henry gripped on the sword using his weak hands and his hands started to drip blood on the floor. The sword pulled out and Henry fell to the floor and revealed Grutas behind him. A single hair strand fell in front of his sinister, tired face as he took in selfish, deep breaths. He stared down at Henry menacingly and slicked back his hair. I stared at Henry on the floor and I didn't know how to act, it was like the cabin all over again. He laid in his own pool of blood and he kept shaking. He took one last look at me then his eyes dropped as did his body. I just still kept my wide eyes on him as I felt the word fade around me. I just got him back, what kind of sick game is this?!
"Did you think I wouldn't know your plan?" Grutas asked Henry in his accent. I shot my head up at him and anger filled me up as tears built up in my eyes. He slanted his head at me slowly as he thought.
"So where is your little boyfriend? Last time" Grutas questioned me, gripping on the sword. I glanced down at my wrists to see I was still shackled but free from the chains holding me up. I was to die.
"My answer doesn't change, neither does my motive" I scowled to him. He narrowed his eyes at me and collected Henry's revolver off his corpse and aimed it right at me with no hesitation.
"You gotta kill me, because I won't stop trying to kill you" I promised him. He smiled and went to pull the trigger but a loud bang occurred and the entire boat shook. It knocked Grutas off his feet, sending his revolver somewhere and i had to dig my nails into the floor boards. Grutas made a dash for the door - succeeding - then planks fell on the door, locking him away from me. Flames started to leak through the room and I went to get back up again but another bang went off. I managed to hastily get onto my feet and I fell beside Henry. His single eye was wide and I held his cold hand. Tears streamed down my face as I stared at his face, taking in every feature and detail.
"What did you want to tell me....?" I whispered to him, shaking in my voice. I  ignored the chaos around me, I lost my purpose again.

Hannibal's POV

I punched a man - charging at me - Right in the face and he fell to the floor. I ran to Grace's cell room as everything around me crashed. I only had to pray Henry got her out but something told me otherwise. A man shouted at the top of his lungs as he charged at me with a stool. I looked to my side to see some rope and I dodged his attack and went behind him to put the rope around his neck and I pulled with all force. He gurgled and tried to pull the rope away from him and he kicked at me and attempted to claw at my face but later collapsed. I let his body drop and I ran again, dodging the falling ceiling.

I burst open the door using my shoulder to see Grace on the floor, the shackles still on her. I hurried over, slicking back my grey hair to be greeted with Henry's corpse. Grace silently cried as she felt his beard. I knelt down beside her and she didn't even look at me.
"Grace... we must be leaving" I whispered to her, aware of the room collapsing around us. She didn't respond to me but still felt Henry's face. Her shackles made some noise rubbing against the floor. The flames made my face feel inflamed and I looked around us to see our survival chances lowering.
"Grace! You must stay alive to avenge him" I shook her arm gently and she gripped Henry's hand and slipped off one of his silver rings.
"How can we get these off...?" She raised her wrists to show the shackles and she sounded helpless and weak. I looked around the room to see just flames.
"May I?" I hovered my over Henry's corpse, asking permission to search him. She nodded her head hesitantly and I searched his pockets and I got to his trench coat to find the folded up photograph. I glanced at Grace to see she was zoned out and in pain, so I tucked it in my pocket for now. I found a pocket knife and I gently grabbed Grace's wrist and twisted the blade in the key lock.