Dr. Strauss

I knocked on Dr. Strauss' office door and I heard him Holler inside 'come in'. I let myself in to see him sat down at his experimenting table, taking off his glasses. He spun his stool around to see me and a smile grew on his face. He jumped off and walked over to me with open arms. I nervously smiled and hugged him back. Strauss was a strange man, but I left him to it.
"How are things?" He asked me, leading me to his spare stool. He sat me down and pulled his stool over to sit in front of me.
"Good. Things are... strange but in a good way" I answered him, playing with my scarred hands. He raised an eyebrow at me and I slanted my head at me. Strauss reminded me of Martin, not because of the violence and gore, but he can read my emotions like a book, just like Martin could. He even looked a little like him, around his age, height, weight. However, there was no scars, or scruffy hair. Strauss looked like a gentleman.
"Good-strange things?" He asked me rhetorically. I smirked and took off my lab coat, since it was warm in the room.
"Mhm" is all I replied back to him. He planted his hand on my lap and leaned close to my face. He got so close, I moved my head back a little bit.
"Expand" he instructed to me. Yes, let me go on to say that I just killed a man who worked for Grutas. Grutas, the man who orphaned me and left me to die. But I then killed Grutas. Oh, and I'm pregnant with a serial killers baby while on the run from the FBI. Ya know, the usual stuff.
"The past" I whispered to him with a smile on my face. He tutted at me while backing away from my face, but left a hand on my lap still.
"So, you needed help?" I questioned him.
"Yes!" He clapped his hands together, finally letting me go and rubbed his hands together.
"We need a heart transplant, so I need you to do the surgery when the time comes" he informed me.
"Any idea when?" I questioned him, because I might not be here long.
"God knows" he sighed. I glanced out the window to see it was starting to snow, since it was around winter time. The snow. The red snow. The snow coming through the smashed windows. The snow on the uniforms. The snow on me. I was so cold. So, so cold, the snow on the corpses——
"Hello? Grace?" He waved a hand in my face and I quickly grabbed his wrist and we both stayed still, both our faces showing a bit of shock. We just stared at each other until I let his hand drop. The silence was ear aching.
"I'm uh, I'm sorry! I was distracted and you just- no, I'm sorry" I felt like I was losing breath and Strauss surprisingly cupped my face and leaned close to my face, which made me uncomfortable.
"No need to apologise, I get it. The past" he whispered to me. I just sighed while he analysed my scared face. Suddenly, he leaned forward and kissed me. I quickly pushed him off me and stood up so quickly, I knocked the stool over. I quickly wiped my lips and saw Strauss quickly stand up and tried to say something to me, but he was tongue tied.
"What the fuck?! I'm married!" I shouted at him, grabbing my lab coat off the floor.
"No, Grace! I'm sorry, I-I didn't know what came over me! You're just... you're so..." he looked me up and down while I just stared at him angrily.
"Doctor Myers. We're not on first name basis" I reminded him and made my way to the door. He suddenly ran over to me and pushed me out of the way and blocked the door.
"Please listen to me, Grace— DOCTOR! Myers" he clasped onto his head and looked insane. I took a few steps back and I didn't realise I had my hand on my stomach. I saw his eyes trail down and I looked down to see my hand. I felt a rush of panic and quickly put my hands behind my back.
"Pregnant?" He questioned me, he sounded heart broken. Like I just betrayed him.
"With my husband, not my employer" I whispered to him. He started to shake his head at me then approached me.
"Strauss, you need to sit down" I whispered to him. I couldn't kill him, that's the worst idea yet. He just grabbed my wrists and I took note of this mini tantrum he's having.
"Please listen to me..." he begged. I just stared at him with wide eyes and I went to kick him but he got me to the floor and I went to scream but he covered my mouth.
"Listen-to-me" he sternly whispered to me, looking behind at the door while I tried to kick him off me. I bit into his hand and he let out a Yelp. I got out of his grasp and ran out the door.