Missing

Graces POV

I arose from my nightmare and I quickly sat up. I viewed my surroundings as I took in deep breaths and I felt my face to see some blood on my finger tips, my wound has reopened... I groaned to myself and I got out of the luxurious bed and I adjusted the over sized shirt on myself.

I found myself in the kitchen to see lady Murasaki cutting the head off a dead bird. She glanced my way and gave me a weak smile and pointed to a cup.
"I made you some tea..." she said to me weakly and went back to the bird. I picked up the tea and I sneakily sniffed it to sense nothing out of the ordinary in it, however I picked something else up. I stared down lady Murasaki and watched her skill on skinning the bird, she was extremely good with a knife.
"how long have you been doing this?" I asked her suspiciously. She looked out the window and back down at the cutting board.
"Ever since he left..." she answered me. I slanted my head at her and I sat myself down on the dining table as I watched her every move.

"How well did you sleep?" She asked me, slicing the silence I was enjoying. I shrugged my shoulders and sipped my tea, that was very refreshing.
"Definitely an experience" I responded to her quietly.
"You get used to it" she came towards me with two plates and she laid out some cooked bird and fried egg. The smell was overall delicious and I was dying for some food, since I last ate yesterday. I quickly picked up my knife and fork and dug in. Meanwhile, I felt her eyes look me up and down as I ate it all rather quickly.
"You're after Grutas, right?" She asked me. I glanced up to meet her eyes and slanted my head at her as I sipped some more tea.
"Maybe you will find something at your home" she suggested to me. I shook my head at her and swallowed my mouthful before I spoke.
"There's nothing there" I said grumpily to her, eating more.
"Not unless you try" she added on. She was making sense but the memories will be so over whelming.

I walked back to my bedroom and I glanced behind myself to see she wasn't following me. I took a different turn and I hurriedly looked around the house, for something.. just something.

I crept into the basement and I came around stocked shelves of food etc and I took a turn to see a cage. I slowly approached it and felt the cage... hand made, made out of strong wood. It was new.
"What do you need this for.." I whispered to myself as I opened up the cell door. There was simply a blanket and two bowls in the cell, like You're a dog. Hell, maybe even a dog would have better conditions than this. It's not been used yet... it's waiting... waiting for Hannibal.
"What're you doing here?"
I shot my head up to see lady Murasaki standing there, holding her sniper. I hurried out the cage and we stood some distance apart.
"This is for Hannibal right?" I asked her and as expected, she didn't reply. We both circled each other and I know I'm going to have to think of something if I want to get out of here.
"Why did you come here?" She snarled to me. I chuckled to myself.
"I came here to find Hannibal... not some forgotten nobody" I growled to her. She raised her gun at me and I shrugged my shoulders.
"Shoot me. The FBI, Mason and Hannibal won't like that" I giggled. She grunted under her breath and still held her scope up at me.
"Make up your goddamn mind!" I shouted to her as we continued to circle each other. She suddenly charged at me and pinned me against the wall using her sniper against my throat. I gasped and tried to kick free and she just stared right into my eyes. I used my thumbs and I dug them in her eyes and she shrieked in pain and let me drop. I fell the floor and I tried to catch my breath and run, but it didn't go so well. She shot beside my ear and it made a loud ringing tone. Out of reflex, I fell to my side and I cupped my ear and felt blood. I couldn't hear her approach and then she hit me in the face with her gun.

Hannibal's POV

I wandered around the estate and I came across a large ballroom. It was very dusty and empty. The furniture had white sheets over them and dust had settled themselves upon them. On the ceiling, were gorgeous pieces of art you would ever set your eyes upon. I heard a set of footsteps approach me and I turned to see Henry joining in, looking around the place. He held a cigarette in between his fingers and his other hand was in his trouser pocket. He didn't have his eye patch on and wore a white vest.
"You should've seen the events that happened in here" he mumbled to me.
"I could only imagine" I smirked to him. He chuckled at me and approached me. I got a closer view of his eye socket and it was intimidating, but intriguing.
"I have to be somewhere, I expect you to be here when I'm back?" He questioned me, sternly. I narrowed my eyes at him and put one hand in my trouser pocket.
"Where is it you must be?" I interrogated. He smirked and took a puff from his cigarette.
"Work" he answered me plainly. He chucked his cigarette on the floor and took one last look around the room and left, scratching his beard. I viewed his cigarette on the tiled floors... I suppose memories is also something he's trying to repress. I sighed and left the room and went back to my bedroom.