Inspector Pazzi

I gripped on Hannibal's back as water rolled down his back from the shower. His head dug in my neck and he held my thighs up, with my legs wrapped around his waist.
"Hannibal!" I shrieked as he thrusted again. My back was freezing, being up against the cold tiled floor. He thrusted again and his breath was warm against my neck. I dug my nails into his back and I caught a glimpse of his back to see it covered in scratches, even drawing a little bit of blood. I was caught off guard again when he pounded into me again.
"I can't- I can't" I cried in his ear and he kept going and going, keeping his pace. I felt all my limbs go weak and I could only rely on Hannibal to hold me up. I tried to tighten my legs around him again but his pace was so hard to keep up with. His grunts got louder in my ear. I rested my head on him but kept getting disturbed when he thrusted into me. The only thing covering mine and Hannibal's moans were the shower.
"You're going to... to kill me" I cried to him. He tiredly chuckled and he raised his head up. His hair was a little wet and his chest kept rising up and down, whenever he took in deep breaths. He pulled out and helped me onto my feet but I could barely do anything.

I flickered open my eyes and I felt the comfort to my pillow and duvet. I felt Hannibal's arm wrapped around me and I turned my head over to see him fast asleep. I smiled to myself a little and I laid back down, with my back on Hannibal. He cleared his throat and pulled me closer to him and that's when I realised we were both still naked. I pulled the duvet closer to us and Hannibal chuckled to himself, adjusting the duvet on us.
"Good morning" he said to me in his morning voice. I sat up properly and Hannibal moved his arm away from me and rested his head on his hand, looking up at me. I tucked my knees close to my chest and stared in front of myself.
"I need to go into town, pick up a few things" I informed Hannibal.
"Or do you mean, Grutas?" Hannibal inquired. I smirked and glanced down at him, catching his eyes.
"Let's get changed" I got off the bed and picked up Hannibal's shirt off the floor and chucked Hannibal's underwear at him.

Hannibal's POV

I brushed off my yellow suit and held my brief case and I made my way out the museum, after meeting with Pablo to discuss about the museum. I checked the time on my wristwatch to see it was 2PM. I felt light today, delighted almost. Things are finally going good, it's a normal life Grace and I live. It's a break. I entered the outdoors to be greeted with Anthony, he had a smirk on his face. He knows I am not Dr. Fell, and he knows I have something to do with it all. I still had a smile on my face but I wanted it all to be over with.
"Dr. Fell, we met briefly at the dance party" he had a strong accent on himself and he smelt of cheap aftershave. He held his hand out for me to shake but I decided to try and evade him.
"Dearest apologies, but I am needed somewhere-" I tried to say but he stopped me from walking away and I raised an eyebrow at him, slanting my head at him.
"You and I both know you are not Dr. Fell" he whispered to me, as he stared into my eyes.
"Why not report me?" I asked him, since I was intrigued.
"You are your 'wife' are probably the most interesting people I'd ever meet. I cannot waste such an opportunity" he smirked to me. A slight smile cracked from the corner of my lips and I let out a loud exhale.
"Perhaps you'd like to join my wife and I to dinner?" I asked him. He chuckled slightly and nodded his head.
"I'd be delighted to" he responded to me. I gave him a smile and walked away. I made a sharp left to see Grace across the street, with an older man. He held a cigarette in his left hand and had his other hand in his trouser pockets, leaning on a pillar. Meanwhile, Grace held onto her purse, listening to what he was saying. They both laughed together and then Grace caught my eyes. Her smile faded a little and I simply walked away.

Graces POV

I sipped on my coffee I ordered for myself in the small cafe. The sun was very hot, as usual, and I got myself a lead on Grutas. I put my sunglasses on and I checked the time on the tall, ancient church, it striked 2PM. A man cleared his throat behind me and I could smell the cigars off him. His accent was thick and grumbly. I turned my body over to see a man secretively on the phone, showing off his PD badge on his trousers. I took off my sunglasses and tucked them in my purse then I got up from the cafe table. I Put some cash down on the table and wiped the mug where I drank from, using a handkerchief - wiping off my DNA. I brushed off my dress and honestly, I was so sick seeing the sight of me in dresses now but I had to play the innocent, weak little wife. Exhausting... I approached the police man and he just finished his phone call. He turned his back on me to light a cigarette and so I tapped him on the shoulder. He spun around and I got a better view of him. He had a salt and pepper stubble and messy hair. He seemed to be a little older than Hannibal and he looked me up and down slowly.
"Good morning, I was hoping you'd help me... I'm lost" I pouted my lips at him and he scratched the back of his head as he thought of something to say.
"You seem... nervous, sir? Maybe some water?" I asked him. He shook my aid away and took in some of his cigarette and blew it away from me.
"No no... I'm sorry madam. What is it you need to do?" He asked me. His accent was more grouchy now and I gave him a warm smile and thought of where I 'needed' to go.
"Just the library. I heard there's a lot of great books here in Florence" I whispered to him. He pulled a surprised look and smiled to himself.
"You are... new here?" He questioned me, leaning closer to me a little.
"I am, yes. I'm here to stay, just trying to get my bearings" I informed him.
"I'd be happy to show you the area. I'm Rinaldo Pazzi" he introduced himself as.
"I'm Grace Fell" I held my hand out to him and it happened to be the hand where my 'engagement' ring was on. I know he'd see it. He shook my hand instead of kissing it and it was a relief.
"Your husband is Dr. Fell? I have attended to his presentations before, some about my ancestors" he told me, leaning on a pillar. I used my two hands to hold my purse.
"The Pazzi execution" I murmured to myself. He nodded his head and seemed to not care that I know. He exhaled another faint cloud.
"Does it not bother you that everyone knows?" I asked him.
"No it does not. Nobody relates me to my ancestor, it happened hundreds of years ago" Rinaldo smirked to me. I giggled and he then chuckled with me, looking down at the floor. I suddenly felt eyes on me and I shot my head across the road to see Hannibal staring at me. He then walked off once he saw me staring at him and headed for home.
"Oh it just came to be where the library is! Thanks so much officer Pazzi" I tried to rush past him but he grabbed my arm and I shot my head over to him, stopping my reflexes from hurting him.
"I was hoping you'd give me your number, so I can show you the area?" He pleaded to me, showing me the puppy eyes.
"Oh.. of course" I adjusted myself and brushed his hand off me and he gave me his phone and I put in my number. As I was putting my number in his phone, he cleared his throat and I know he had something to say.
"Spit it out, officer" I smirked to him, handing his phone back. He took the phone off me and put it in his trench coat pocket.
"How'd you know I was an officer?" He asked me nervously. I giggled and moved away his trench coat to reveal his badge.
"Magic" I teased. He chuckled and itched his stubble again, stomping on his cigarette.
"I should be leaving, thanks again Mr. Pazzi" then I rushed home. I know Hannibal is going to give me an ear ache so I better have some sorta plan, I always have a plan.