A retry

I was back in chains and all my limbs ached. Mason kept marching around my pen, giving me a speech that went right past my head. I kept seeing the bandage on his hand and it only made me giggle.
"And then once your unconscious, we'll just cut you up and take a few things here and there" Mason stopped in front of me to analyse my face but i didn't properly react. I just tiredly stared at him. I turned my head over to Hannibal's pen to see he had been escorted out by Cordell and Carlos not so long back.
"Did you just hear what I said?" Mason questioned me, pulling a confused look. I slowly turned to face him again and I slanted my head at him, like a confused puppy.
"Im taking your organs! Y-Your womb! You won't be able to have kids with Hannibal!" He shouted at me, pleading for a reaction to feed his ego.
"Pity" I said sarcastically, pouting my lips at him. He stared at me intensely then the door opened.
"WHAT DOES IT TAKE... TO BE ALONE FOR FIVE SECONDS!" Mason shouted then turned around to see Alana limping over to us and she was unfazed with Mason's tantrum.
"It's been nearly five minutes, you've had enough time" Alana said politically.
"Ah, my apologies dr. Bloom. Where is dr. Lecter?" Mason asked, clasping his hands together.
"Getting prepped, you should be quick if you don't wanna miss it" Alana said to him sternly.
"Then I better be on my high horse" then Mason jogged out the room. Alana watched him leave then turned to face me, to see me already staring at her.
"You're not dying... yet" Alana promised me. I scoffed as a response.
"You're too kind" I joked.
"You're the only one who can save Will. I tried to save him from you but it didn't work, now you gotta do something about that" Alana opened the pen and searched herself for the keys for the shackles.
"Save your breath, Alana. I get it" I sighed, smacking my lips together as I searched around the room.
"Dr. Lecter dug deep in Will, so did you. You woke something inside him-" Alana went on saying but I spoke over.
"Dr. Lecter got deeper in you though" I smirked. She gave me her evil eyes again and leaned up to unlock my wrist and she stared right into my eyes as she did so. I stared right back at her.
"You're one to talk" she whispered to me and my wrist was unlocked. She moved onto the next one, that was the last shackle.
"He just enjoys me more" I teased her then the shackle was unlocked and I dropped to my feet - I was free. Alana held out a navy blue shirt, black jeans and black boots.
"Guards are everywhere. They have Will located in the basement" Alana informed me.
"And Hannibal?" I questioned her as I began to change.
"How do I know you won't leave will for Hannibal?" She asked me, watching my every move.
"You don't know, but I'm all you got and you gotta trust me for once" I reminded her as I went to put on my jeans and saw my special pocket knife I left in Baltimore when Hannibal and I had to flee. I slowly picked it up and it's blade was still sharp. I did miss it dearly.
"He's in the barn behind the mansion. Go quick" Alana demanded. I listened to her and jogged out the room, putting my hair up into a ponytail using some strand of hair as a bobble.

I got the guard that was roaming the corridors, in the neck and he gurgled on his own blood before falling to the floor. I grabbed his assault rifle off him and hid his body in the room nearest.

I heard a guard coming through then I realised this rifle doesn't have a suppressor so I hid in the dark corner and saw the guard walking past me, whistling. I knocked him out using the gun and slit his throat while he was unconscious. Blood leaked everywhere but I still moved his body.

I saw the basement stairs but they were guarded by two people. I sighed and decided to get Hannibal's help. I climbed out the window to see it was dark out and I stuck beside the wall.

"What Will it take for me to take the girl and doctor?" It was that same fucking deep accent. Grutas. I looked up to see an opened window.
"I want to repay my own vengeance" Mason said back.
"That wasn't my question. I have old history with them. Back when you was still in your mother" Grutas snarled. Mason has no idea who he's up against.
"It's still a no" Mason scoffed. Then, I heard guns click and there was multiple, Grutas must've came with his workers - and what was left of them.
"Take me to Lars then Lecter... now!" Grutas ordered.
"This isn't nice-" Mason was then interrupted with a bullet flying out the window. I covered myself from the fallen shards.
"Jesus Christ okay! Lars first..." Mason shrieked then everyone left the room.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself then ran to the barn. There were two guards circling the large barn so this only took time. I got the guard circling around front and left his body there. I heard the other guard approaching and second he took a corner. I stood in front of him and got him in the gut and he fell to the floor.

I opened up the barn door to see a pen full of squealing boars and Hannibal tied with his wrists in the air. Cordell was displaying all these sharp objects but Cordell turned and saw me. His eyes widened and I slanted my head at him.
"Grace. Nice of you to join us" Hannibal said to me.
"I'm taking Hannibal with me. Don't try to call for help because they're all dead" I informed Cordell as I approached him and he was shaking in fear.
"Where's the key?" I whispered to him. He grabbed it from his pocket and showed it to me. I snatched it out of his hand and I grabbed his shirt and threw him against the metallic pen that held all the hungry pigs.
"We're getting Will and we're going" I told Hannibal as I unlocked him from his wrists being tied up. He fell onto his feet and felt his wrists. He met my eyes and I saw all the scabs on his face again, they always made me sad.
"Where is Will located?" He asked me.
"In the basement, and Grutas is here" I informed him.