Lecter estate

I watched lady murasaki as she bandaged up my ribs carefully. I looked around the room to see it's only light source was the fireplace in front of me, lighting the dim room a crisp orange. Everything looked historic, even the walls. The snip of the scissors brought me back to reality and I looked down to see lady murasaki collecting more bandages. I viewed my bandaged ribs and she had wrapped my entire rib cage, with the bandages just touching under my bra.
"Your hand please" Lady Murasaki said to me, emotionlessly. I held my bruised hand out to her and she delicately placed my hand on hers and bandaged it carefully. I watched her hands carefully care for me and I saw some of her black, long hair fall in front of her face.
"How do you know Hannibal?" I asked her finally. She froze for a moment then continued to focus on my possibly broken hand.
"I was going to ask you the same thing" she replied to me slowly, not looking up.
"They wanted my help in the FBI" I informed her, in hope she would return me some info that I was dying to know about.
"I am his only family left" she put my hand on her thigh and met my eyes. I looked at her confused and she seemed to notice my emotion as a smile cracked on her face.
"I'm his aunty... I raised him" she told me quietly, whispering to me almost.
"How was he... as a child?" I questioned her. It just spat out and I didn't think my words. She handed me an over sized, charcoal shirt and I put it over myself as I waited for her response.
"He was uncontrollable... he did awful things for the people he loved... he's gained more control of himself but not enough" she whispered to me, staring at the slash wound on his face. Then, she picked up a cotton bud and put some rubbing alcohol on it. I caught a flash of my mother in her.
"Was he obsessive?" I asked her as she leaned close to my face. She wiped it gently as I winced and out of reflex, I grabbed her wrist. She slowly looked down at my hand and then met my eyes again.
"Very obsessive" she answered me. I let go of her wrist and she carried on cleaning my wound. As she was cleaning my face, I thought about little Hannibal playing in my his very room. Back to the time when he had a proper family, and no Grutas was in the picture.

"What happened... to you and Hannibal" Lady Murasaki asked me quietly. I sighed and brushed some hair out of my face before answering.
"We ran away together, then we got caught. Plain and simple" I answered her vaguely.
"Do you know where he is?" She asked on. I caught her eyes For a second and I shook my head. That question sounded desperate rather than caring, and I don't like that at all.
"We got separated... I don't know if I'll ever see him again"

Mason's POV

I smashed my favourite vase and screamed In my hands as Carlos stood there, confused on what to do except grip onto his hat and watch the show.
"Not only is Pazzi and some of my men died... they both got AWAY!" I shouted to him. Alana and Margot stood in the corner of the room as they watched the shit show.
"Grace killed my brother, Mr. Verger-" Carlos tried to defend saying but I spoke over.
"Then my dear condolences but I need them... now, contact anyone you can and JUST FIND THEM!" I shouted.

Henry's POV

I Walked down to the museum where Grace and Hannibal were last seen and I saw the police duct tape surrounding the large building. I adjusted my trench coat and hat to keep my identity a mystery. The streets had the often few people walking down, since it was late at night and was very, very Misty. The only source of 'light' was my cigarette lit in between my lips. I let out another cloud and put my hands in my coat pockets then carried on walking, keeping my head down. I took a turn into an alleyway and I stepped in something wet. I stopped in my tracks and viewed my shoe to see some blood on it. I put my two fingers in it and it was not entirely fresh, but not Old - or else it wouldn't be wet. I followed the track and threw my cigarette away from me.

It lead me to an apartment block and I saw the door was kicked down. So, I gave it one gentle push and it creaked open. I saw a puddle of dried blood on the floor and some bandages and rubbing alcohol on the coffee table. I took a few steps inside and someone came up from behind me and pressed their hands against my throat. Panic rushed all over me and I felt their stubble itch my cheek. They pushed off my hat and caught a view of my fucked up face.
"You are not Mason's men or the FBI.. who are you?" He whispered in my ear. He sounded weak and old, so I used my strength and flipped him over. His back hit the floor and I noticed he was the man that was last with Grace. He rolled off his back and wiped the blood off his mouth and slowly looked back up at me.
"I'm Henry" I told him. I held my hand out to him and he took it. I pulled him to his feet and I had to grab his arm for extra support as I did so. I got a good look at his face and saw his scabbed nose, cheek and lip. Lord only knows how his body is. He took a long look at my face and so I picked up my hat off the floor.
"It's good to finally meet you.. I wish we met in better circumstances" Hannibal shook my hand and he had a firm, strong grip on him. I raised an eyebrow.
"You know of me?" I asked him.
"Grace informed me about you, said good words" he promised me. A smile cracked onto my scarred, ugly face and I ran my hand through my hair, slicking it back.
"Can you tell me about her.. how she is?" I pleaded to him. He glanced behind my shoulder and gripped my arm, leaning close to me and whispering.
"I would if there was such time, but Mr. Verger's henchmen are coming... would you like to join me?" He asked me. I glanced at the door then back at him. He's a fucking nutter but I'm intrigued by him.
"Lead on" I whispered back. He then rushed into a different room and opened up the window and crawled through, as I followed. I put my hat back on and we both ended up on the balcony and took the ladder down. Hannibal didn't focus on my eyepatch or ear, he didn't seem scared at all. If he even dare tries to kill me, I'll send him to Grutas.