17.0

[IMPORTANT AN AT THE END]

"𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝"

the following weeks were an endless cycle of avoiding wolf, keeping up with school, beating wolfs ass when needed, and then repeating the cycle.

all of harley's friends and acquaintances watched the two, amused.

every time wolf would show up at the eunjang school gates after school, and harley would drag him away. or when wolf would try and walk him to school, carefully trying to keep up with a seething king.

as the best between wolf and eunjang began to calm down, which took a couple weeks, was when harley began to become less aggressive.

and, in wolfs defense, he didn't know Gray yeon and the white mamba were the same person. and now that his majesty wasn't as angry, wolf decided to make a move.

————

harley sat in his office chair, leaning back with his feet propped up on his desk. a file from his boss lay open in his lap, reading it with a scrutinizing glare.

the pen he had been twirling through his delicate fingers earlier had been traded for a small knife, glinting light from its sharp edge.

when he reached a certain paragraph on the page he was reading, he stopped it's twirling, retiring it to bite at its tip.

a slow, yet startling, knock sounded from his door, causing him to poke his lip a bit too hard.

wolf chalked the silence from inside the office up to king being focused, and opened the door enough to slide into his office.

his grey eyes caught glimpse of a frustrated harley angrily nibbling at the tip of his favorite knife, brows furrowed because of the small sting coming from his bottom lip.

when harley seemed to give up with the paragraph he was reading, he slid the knife across his desk, releasing a huff.

wolf just watched in silence from his place in front of the door.

harley looked up slightly, finally clocking in on who had entered his office. his polished dress shoes slid off us the desk, before he dragged himself up from his seat.

before wolf could even fathom what was happening, harley had already clung onto him, clutching onto his shirt like it's his lifeline. a stressed sigh, muffled from kings position in wolfs chest, sounded out.

wolf through out his original plan to make his boyfriend like him again, and chose to comfort him. his slender arms wrapped around the. it's shoulders, pulling him close.

the couple sat like that for who knows how long. no words were exchanged. wolf just keeping quiet when he felt harleys frustrated tears wet a patch on his dress shirt. nor did they speak when harley stopped crying. they just stayed like that. helping each other in their own ways.

only when the gentle tap of rain against glass started, was when harley pulled away. he didn't let go, just loosened his hold enough to look wolf in the eyes.

harleys eyes were bleary from tiredness and tears, his cheeks red, and nose running slightly. and yet he still looked as pretty as always. just as beautiful. no matter the situation, he never failed to amaze.

wolfs arms abandoned their spot on his shoulders. his hands moving up to hold harleys face with gentle hands.

harley leaned into the touch.

wolfs hands weren't soft, but they were comforting and familiar. each and every callous or roughened patch of skin calming him more and more.

he missed this. harley missed wolf. and he felt so bad for avoiding him for so long. but sometimes anger can overpower rationality, and wolf seemed to understand that.

not once did wolf blame him for ignoring him. in fact, he took full responsibility, and (hesitantly) agreed to apologize to gray. he knew it would please harley, and he would give the world just to see his smile.

————
[ YO EHE SORRY FOR NOT POSTING.

but on a more serious note, we've been going through some mental hell.

we learned that we have DID (feel free to ask for details) and our original body host (the only one with actual writing skills) went dormant (it's like the person dying, without any harm happening to the body).

you can thank you alters, Nightmare, Bunny, Hoodie, Ticci Toby, and Teeth for finding the effort to make this.

hopefully we will be able to post more from now on.

-The Riot System ]