10.0

king awoke with a start. his usual nightmare tormenting his sleep yet again. getting a full nights sleep is a miracle for him.

he wanted to get up and make some tea, but he also didn't want to wake his sleeping boyfriends. just as he had made the decision to get up, a tanned arm wrapped around his waist to pull him back down. when he was back down, a head pushed into the back of his neck. the arm around his waist drifted under his shirt, the hand running his tummy, clearly trying to lull him back to sleep.

surprisingly, it worked. dean smelled of caramel, and that had always been king's favorite scent. he fell back to sleep from tummy rubs and slow kisses to the back of his neck, and awoke from the same. he let out a little whine, not wanting to get up so soon. assuming that it was still dark in the room because the sun hadn't risen, it was about 6:20 am. too early in that matter. he was enjoying the attention from the male behind him, and the one in front of him had been tracing his freckles. king could only assume it was donald, since he couldn't muster the effort to open his eyes yet.

when he did open his eyes, his theory of the person in front of him was wrong. it was, in fact, venus. [sorry, i can't help it.]

the slender fingers seemed to pause upon his awakening.

"what time is it?" king wasn't speaking to anyone directly, more towards anyone that could give him an answer.

a deep voice from the doorway provided a time, around 6:30. king is supposed to get up. that didn't happen. king slowly sat up, dean going up with him. the tanned male sat cross cross apple sauce, pulling the smaller male into his lap, chin resting on king's right shoulder. his hair wasn't up, so it parted down the middle and stopped around his ears. [kinda like sokka i guess.]

the ones with jobs called in, and the others sat on the couch waiting for them.

their entire day was spent watching cheesy scary movies and 80s slashers.

[its short so i'm adding a "bonus"]
warnings- near death, contemplation of suicide, one sided love, and just angst i guess.

🌹𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘪🥀
every moment in his life seemed to lead up to this.

the moment he met the intimidating blonde time stopped. falling in love was the best thing that happened to him. time froze whenever the blonde got near, and sped up to annoying speeds when he wasn't.

well, that was until now. now everything about their relationship works in opposites. the freezing times were always there, but not when together.

that might explain the constant pain the poor boy went through all hours of the day. the petals in his throat refused to let him eat, every time he opened his mouth they threatened to pour out.

roses. roses just so happened to be donald na's favorite flower. it's almost like he planned this.

the thorns constantly scraping and cutting the now raw walls of his throat. it was like this disease wouldn't let him die just yet. like he needed to suffer to understand the stupidity he put himself through. the constant bloodied red petals would be ominous if seen out of context, and terrifying in context.

hiding the fact that your puking out your love for someone his hard. king quickly learned flushing petals clogs the toilet, so he found alternate ways.

being a florist always helped. in the early stages, when they weren't blood covered, the petals had easy explanation. just home projects.

but it seemed king was ignoring his own advice. he was sat in front of the toilet, wedged between the wall of the tub and the toilet bowl. when he couldn't find the strength to hold himself up, he slumped against the tub wall. why did i ever think falling in love was my number one goal? maybe i'll be successful in my next life, maybe i could end this one earlier than scheduled.

but he didn't get the chance. he passed out in his bathroom and awoke to the constant beat of a heart monitor. this wasn't supposed to happen. he was supposed to die and reincarnate as a wealthy businessman.

he couldn't think on his situation long when a tall male with a familiar aura walked in. the tried to sit up some, but the sore pain of stitches radiated from his stomach.

the only solution to his problems, surgically removing the stem of the ever growing flower petals. his stomach was where they originated, so he could only assume they opened his tummy to remove what he had left of the man he loved. loved.

he no longer felt emotions when thinking of the blonde, nor did it matter if he showed up.

[im tired and can't keep my eyes opennnnn.]