1.0

[ harley kang ]
16 years
[ bodyguard ]

fighting wasn't anything new to me. i get orders, and i follow them. yes, people really hate me because i don't make exceptions, but i really don't care. i just need money and a stable job. but, its the boring times when i just have to sit quietly in a meeting room ,behind the chairman, that the job gets boring.

i usually excuse myself from the meetings just to take a break from everything and get some coffee. sadly today's meeting was different, i had to be in here because the people in the meeting were apparently 'dangerous'. i didn't really care if they were dangerous, nor did i care if they thought they were tough. my mask was getting slightly harder to breathe under, and i was growing annoyed. the entire meeting was a passive aggressive argument between the red eyed blond i didn't care to listen to, and my boss, charles choi.

right when i started to block everything out, the meeting came to an abrupt ending, the two businessmen agreeing to continue the discussion another time without everyone else here. with that, my torture ended, allowing me to go to the local cafe across the street for my well deserved coffee. it seemed that the one with pale coral colored hair had the same idea, as he came through the cafe door not long after i ordered. now there was someone with him. damn dude was hot. he had black hair tied back and tanned skin.

when my name was called i got my coffee as quickly as i could and left. since i just changed my plans the i guess i'm going to the park. my break will be over in about thirty minutes and i'm pretty sure i'm supposed to pick up my school uniform with the chairman later. my schedule has been fucked since we moved over here. crystal is in charge of the corporate building back home and the chairman and i will be overseeing the one here.

with my job always so busy i didn't have lots of time for school, but i made it work. don't even get me started on making friends. socializing is so hard, people either make fun of my figure or back away because of the rumors that follow me around. i did have a few friends before i left. i was closest to a boy named jiho, he was sweet, but had a superiority complex, even if he wasn't superior to anyone. that same superiority complex made him push me out a second story window, along with a male named daniel park, someone the chairman had an everlasting interest in. in fact, the only reason i was there was to keep an eye on mr. park. i understand why the chairman has an interest in him, but his life was basically a lie. daniel park was living someone else's life, and didn't realize it. but it can't be helped, god has favorites, and granted daniel park his wish. i just need to mind my business now, i don't feel like getting pushed out another window just to wake up a few weeks later.

i thought on past experiences long enough to reach the park, walking far back to a trail. somewhere down the trail was a clearing with a few benches that i liked. it was peaceful compared to my daily life of nosy news reporters and mobs of citizens with unjust anger.