Ch.15- Squad

Nozel and I walked in the doors of the main room, where all the members were seated or standing. 

Remember back in the fight with Vetto I got a pixey? Well right. He was sitting on my shoulder as I tailed the royal.

: "Oi, Y/n why did you leave your little Fin?"
Y/n: "Shut it pixey. And he's not little. You are."
: " My name isn't 'pixey'
Y/n: " Then what is it?
: "I don't have one. Can you give me one?"
y/n: " Sure. How about... Drew?"
: "Drew? I like it. Thank you n/n!!"
Nozel: "Y/n, Drew were here.

I stopped my conversation with Drew and turned to face the members of the Silver Eagles. I was shocked to see how much there were. 

Nozel introduced me to the squad while I got some snickers. 

I didn't let it get to me, but Drew wasn't having any of it. Using his 'big boy' voice, he got the room quite.

Drew: " Shut up and stop bashing y/n. Who cares about her skin color? I like her because she never gave up when her friends were in trouble. So shut up and believe in her!!"
y/n: " Wow Drew, thank you."
Drew: " Your welcome, my n/n!"

Novel told his brother, Solid, to carry me to my room and give me my new robe. Drew had his eyes on him the whole walk like a stalker. 

I didn't even bother to question him about it. I just kept walking on. 

The three of us reach a door that was white with a silver doorknob. Opening it, I was slightly disgusted by the color. It was totally white and it was too bright for the pixey's liking. 

I examined the room a little more. A queen sized bed, a walk in closet, a desk and chair, and a personal shower and toilet. basically everything  girl needs.

Turning to Solid, who was still standing there, I asked.

Y/n: " Is there any paint? More so read or black?"
Solid: "I might need to ask Nozel. What do you need it for, cupcake?"
Drew: " Cupcake?! Who you calling cupcake Mister? n/n is a fine full on bakery."
y/n: "Drew!"
Drew: " Sorry n/n."

I wasn't angry with Drew at all, but I honestly did feel like if these white walls were going to make me go crazy. 

I ordered Solid to get me the paint. I wasn't going into the room with the walls like that. Soon after a small conversation with Drew, Solid and a guy named Simon came with 4 pails of red paint. 

I couldn't believe that they actually had that amount of paint just laying round. I took the two from Simon, as he was the first to reach where I stood, and opened the door and walked in. Setting the pails down I asked

Y/n: "Drew, if we start now when do you think we'll finish?"
Drew: "We might have to sleep somewhere elce if it's just the two of us. Maybe you can ask captin Nozel to sleep in his roo-"
Y/n: "Not gonna happen Drew. Stop thinking about it."
Solid:  "Can I be of assistance, my lady?"
Y/n: " Why are yo being oh so kind to me, Solid?"

Solid looked at you with a 'oh my motherfucking god' look. Honestly it was really annoying. 

His brother told him to give you any help you needed. Then you said that he can help by removing the things on your right, like the bed to the left, so that wall can be able to be painted. 

He was using his man power to show off his skills by moving the bed for you. The three of you took paint brushes and began painting.

You were getting to know Solid a little more and Drew didn't like that. He would always get in-between the convocations, cutting Solid off most of the time. 

Drew kept on bosting on and on about how Nozel was a much better person than Solid. You just nodded you head in reply. Solid was cute, but Nozel was hot and that's all that Drew was concerned about.

After hours of painting, the room still wasn't complete. You and Drew decided to leave the room for the night. You went to the common room to sleep on the sofa.

While you were there, you talked with Drew about nothing important then you remembered that you had to write to the black bulls. Stumbling out of your comfortable position

Y/n: " Drew, go get me some paper and a pen. I have to write to the bulls and also Finral."
Drew: "On it!!"

Drew left to go get the things you needed. Resting back against the baby blue sofa, you heard a movement behind you. 

You wasn't really sure who it was to begin with so you made your blood daggers and aimed it behind you guarding yourself as you turned around. Turning you saw the captain.

Y/n: "Oh... Nozel?!"
Nozel: "Y/n. How's the painting going?"
Y/n: " It's going well. Thank you. But I might be sleeping here for the night, as the room is in a mess."
Nozel: " I can offer you a share of my bed. If that's ok with you?"
Y/n: " No it's ok. I don't want to be a bother."
Drew: " Yes captain. n/n would LOVE to sleep on your bed."
y/n: " Drew!"
Drew: "Sorry n/n, but you know you wanna."

Drew was hitting you in your soft spot. Nozel was fine for a royal, 29 year old, with mercury magic and it was hard for you, a black 20 year old woman with blood magic, to reset. 

You kept eyeing Drew as he sneakered at you. Heaving out a long sigh you didn't know you were holding in, you looked back at the captain.

y/n: "Ok fine. Only because this dude is going to keep bugging me to."
Nozel: "Well, ok. No harm done."
y/n: "Thanks sir."

He's being oddly calm about this....... ion like it.