~Night 3~

Bdubs' team arrived second again, as everyone had expected, but nobody really cared. They had fun on the slower, more leisurely ride, and it did make for great team-bonding time.

Though, a certain tanned brunet still had his worries. You know that feeling when you've been in your room all day and you're hesitant to go out because you just know that your family is going to make fun of you for being antisocial? That's how Bdubs felt.

He didn't even want to look at Doc. He knew what was coming. Bdubs had known the german for no more than three days and he already felt like he knew Doc inside and out. He knew Doc as the stupid, annoying, and slightly attractive antagonist that he was.

As soon as Bdubs stepped out of the van, he heard him.

"Who's the winning team now, Double0?"

Bdubs frowned, "Have you just been waiting here for us to arrive to say that?"

Doc coughed, "Well-"

"Team two!" Keralis ran over and hugged Bdubs, just as the rest of his team was getting out of the vehicle. "Fashionably late I see."

"You know us, K Man!" Tango said, "Losing like the winners we are!"

Keralis laughed, "That's amazing, Tango. So anyway, I came over here to inform you that X HAS MARSHMALLOWS!!"

Excitement surged through the group, Zedaph, Tango, and Impulse immediately bolting towards the firepit, pushing and shoving eachother out of the way. Scar ran after them, laughing and dragging Bdubs along with him.

Bdubs was expecting Doc to say something like, "tHiS iSn'T oVeR" or something antagonist-y like that but Doc just gave an amused snort and followed them to the firepit with Keralis.

---

"XISUMA ANDREW VOID!" Scar jumpscared the poor guy, putting his hands on Xisuma's shoulders and using them to boost himself up to jump. "SAFELY SURRENDER YOUR 'MALLOWS!"

Xisuma shook Scar off, smiling. He played along. "Over my dead body."

"Oh, you've made a mistake, Void." Scar pointed at X, "GET 'IM BOYS"

Bdubs laughed as Tango, Impulse, and Zedaph tackled Xisuma for the marshmallows, Grian jumping into the play-fight after deciding it looked fun.

"Who thought it was a good idea to let a bunch of twelfth graders go on a roadtrip, unsupervised." Mumbo asked, pulling Grian off of Xisuma's leg. "WHO??"

Ren laughed, "We are plenty mature, Mumbo Jumbo, thankyouverymuch!"

"Keep telling yourself that Ren." Doc said, coming up beside Bdubs. "Maybe if you say it enough it'll become true."

"Wha- HEY!!"

"I'M JUST STATING THE TRUTH."

"OKAY WHO FUCKING WANTS MARSHMALLO- TANGO PLEASE STOP TUGGING MY ARM-"

Mumbo glanced around at the chaos before rolling his eyes at the camera. "My point proven."

---

Xisuma managed to safely distribute marshmallows among the group after a while, and everyone enjoyed their desert.

Iskall worked up his courage to talk to Ren for the meal, Impulse, Tango, and Keralis tried to see how many marshmallows they could fit in Zed's mouth, and Mumbo and Xisuma tried to keep Grian from 'poking the fire'.

Bdubs was staring into the flames, lost in his own thoughts.

"What held you guys back?"

Bdubs jumped. He had forgotten Doc was next to him. "Are- 're you talkin' to me?"