Chapter 9

Miracle's POV

"Ira's suitor too."

It keeps repeating to my head when Kian said he is my suitor.

"Nice, Ira. You have a suitor now." Drew teased me.

"Whatever! Don't believe him, he is just fooling around."

"I am not though. Remember what I told you last night?" Kian said.

Is he really serious that he likes me? Why all of a sudden?

I was about to speak when my brother entered.
"Sorry, I fell asleep. How long you've been here?" Yohan asked Kian.

"Just an hour ago. Don't worry, you can actually sleep more." Kian replied.

"No, I'll stay here. I am hiding from my mom. He is nagging again saying we need to clean our rooms." My brother positioned to his favorite spot, the shooting game.
"Come here, dude." He invited Kian to play.

"Is he really courting you?" Drew is almost inaudible.

"I am not sure, maybe, I do not know."
Kian sounded so serious though. I can see the sincerity in his eyes when he is talking to me.

"I want the raccoon," Drew said out of the blue.

"What?"

"The stuffed toy. I want it too." He really is a cute guy.

"You get it. I know you mastered this machine already."

"But don't blame me if I'll get the biggest raccoon." He laughed.

He took the small one on the first try but attempted many times for the bigger one. We were both laughing when he keeps failing to get it.

"Kian, focus on the game. The time is running out." My brother scolded him. Kian keeps stealing glances at us.

"Ira!!!" The boy beside me shouts out of joy. "I made it." He was so proud that he successfully got the stuffed toy.

"Congrats, happy now?" I chuckled.

He handed me the raccoon. "This is for you."

"Thanks for giving me the stuffed toy that we own in the first place." I just laughed at it. Drew is very fun to be with.

I heard my brother and Kian laughing while playing. They were so focused on the shooting game.

Kian is damn handsome. He is unbelievably perfect. I should stop staring but I can't help it.

"Hello, you all motherf*ckers." Ice's voice echoed in the room.
"Mom's nagging welcomed me when I woke up asking us to clean the third floor. I was there cleaning as ordered while my brothers are having fun here and my parents are doing... never mind. How fair, right?"
He put his arm on Yohan. "Let me borrow this guy for a while, Kian. He needs to do some mopping. You enjoy here."

I was about to follow them when Ice asked me not to. "Mom clearly instructed that you are exempted today. You'll do the cleaning alone next time." Ice added.

I was left here with Kian and Drew. The two are having a staring contest.

"What about you two? Are you not going to leave?"

"Not me," Kian answered. "How about you go home, kiddo. You need to sleep more." He said to Drew.

"I'll be staying here tonight," Drew replied.

"Okay, then. Can we go out for a walk, I?" Kian asked me.

"With Jeha." I can't go out without him. Papa Kai will freak out.