Special Chapter 1 (Lifetime with Ira)

I will be posting special chapters based on requests. There are a lot of topics that want to be tackled and need closure. I know the story ending is not enough, so I'll try to discuss everything in special chapters. Don't worry; we will have Steph's chapter, too, since he seems to be everyone's favorite character. I got chu, bro! 😂

Kian's POV

After Ira finished his studies, he lived with me in my house. We promised that we will only move to the mansion once Aidan turned 7. So we have at least two years more to enjoy our peace here. We live here with my parents, but they are not here most of the time. And if they are here, Ira may pretend that he is not nervous, but I know he is. It's fun seeing Ira trying to be a good son-in-law, I am telling you.

"Baby," I am waking him up. I was in my recording studio since after our dinner. "I am sorry."
He fell asleep on the couch again, waiting for me.

His face is dirty.

"Uhm." He pulled me on top of him.
"Sing it to me. I need to be the one to hear it first before you release it."
I am a song composer and a singer as well. I still go by the name Ryker.
After composing a song for three famous series, I've been an in-demand composer. I don't accept all requests, though. I have limits. I don't want to spend all my time writing. I have a clingy Ira and our cold son waiting for my attention.

"Did you fell asleep waiting for me?"
He snaked his arms around my neck.

"Yes, I want you to taste this."
He pulled me to our kitchen.

"Shit, what was that?"

"What kind of reaction was that, Kian? This is a cake, of course. I am trying to practice for Aidan's 5th birthday."

I think, at this rate, Ira's skill will be ready on Aidan's 10th birthday.

"I see. What I mean is it's already late. You should be in bed now."

"I want you to try it."
Our kitchen was so messy.

He cut a slice and fed me.
It doesn't taste bad.
It's just the cake presentation is not that smooth.

"I like it, baby."

He kissed me.
He spread some frosting on my lips and tasted it.

We immediately let go when we saw our kid.
He is so grumpy.

"Hi, my baby!" Ira called him.

"I just want to drink." He raised his plastic cup in front of us.

"Need help?" I asked him.

"No."

Our eyes followed him getting water by himself from the fridge.

"Good night," Aidan added.

No matter how we tried to be sweet parents to him, he is always serious.
The only way to make him laugh is to tickle him, which is not a good idea.

"I love you, Aidan," Ira told him.

"I love you." He replied.

"Baby, do you think he means it?"
Ira is worried because he was not here for two years, so he thinks it's his fault that Aidan is cold to everyone.

"He loves you; he loves us. Do not worry and kiss me again."

~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like someone is staring at us in our bed.
I grabbed Ira's waist and hugged him tighter. It is such a nice feeling waking up, hugging your wife like this.

"Dad, I know you are awake."
He is already dressed up with a backpack.

"Where are you going?"

"Candy is outside. She said she is bringing me to the mansion."

"Why? What's wrong?"
I asked him because he looks upset.

"She pinched my cheeks again. It's not cool."

"Maybe because you are too cute. She can't resist the cuteness of my son."

I want a sister for him, but I will never risk Ira's life. Having Aidan is such a blessing for us already.

"Not cute either." He climbed to his mom in bed and kissed him. "Mom, I need to come with Candy. She threatened me that she'll stay in my room if I don't."

Ira hugged him tightly.
"Do you love me?"

"Mom. I do."

Ira showered him with kisses.
"Be careful, okay? Be with the bodyguards all the time. Listen to Candy as well."

I need to go out to see that kid too.
"Kiaaaaaaaan!!!" She grows up to be so pretty. She is now 11 years old.

"My favorite girl." I hugged her.

"Kiannnnn!!! I need to show you this."
He showed me a conversation with her friends. "They are talking about the famous singer Ryker. I am dying to tell them that he is my brother. I am so proud."

I chuckled.
"Next time, okay? We will tell it next time."

Aidan walked out of our room and held hands with Candy.
"Be careful, my baby pot..."

"Dad, it's Aidan." He cut me off.

I returned to our room.
He is asleep again.
"Ira, baby, not going to work?"

"Since Aidan went to the mansion, I decided that today is Kian's day."
He handed me six cards.
"It's my gift to you, no expiry."

Ira is close to perfection, but his penmanship is, I swear...I don't want to talk.

I checked each card.

°back massage for one hour
°foot spa
°candlelit dinner prepared by Ira
°movie night with Ira with popcorns and beers
°a lifetime with me.

I smiled.
"Can I have the last one, first? Can I have a lifetime with Ira?"

"Granted. I don't have a return policy so Ira is yours forever.

A/N: we will have a series of SC's. You can let me know. This is not in order.

Bonus pics: