Chapter 21

Kian's POV

I am still sitting here outside their mansion thinking if that was my Ira earlier who called me baby and kissed me without me asking. Just wow!
I like it when he is loud like that.
I hope he can be expressive as what he did before he left me here shocked, still absorbing what happened.

It took me several minutes before I decided to go back to my condo. I've been messaging my parents since last week to ask when will they return. I am excited for them to meet Ira. They will like him for sure. I am certain of that.

I checked my phone. I thought he messaged me. He just tweeted a quote about being happy. I followed his parents' accounts too. I want to be close to all important persons to Ira. His mom followed me back but his dad didn't. I already made myself clear to Sir Cade, it's up to him if he'll trust me or not. I have a long way to go to gain that trust.

I arrived at school early. My condo unit is just close to MSU. I checked my locker yesterday and it was so organized. It's cute that Ira exerted some effort to clean up my messy stuff. I opened it to get my drawing plates and T-square but...
What is this box? I just checked it before I went home yesterday. This is just placed this morning. When I opened it, I broke into a smile.
It was a crystal box of flowers. I checked the card. "Good morning, handsome❤"
I was all smiles, then I realized what if this gift is not from Ira.

"Good morning, I. Are the flowers from you?" Sent.

Maybe he went to school early since he was out yesterday.

I just waited for his reply in our classroom.

"Why? are you expecting from someone else?" He replied after a moment.

"Of course not, you are the only one who knows my code too. Breakfast?"
I asked him.

"I'm busy. Sorry." He replied.

~~~~
It's been a week of busy rehearsals. I wasn't able to visit him in their mansion but I made sure to have lunch with him and meet him every after dismissal.

Today is the last day of intramurals. We are watching the volleyball match because Yohan is part of the Econ team.

Ira is busy taking pictures and sending them to their mom.

"Chin, cheer your boyfriend," I told Yohan's bodyguard.

"He is not my boyfriend." He answered. "He never set a label for us."  I can feel the tiny pain from his voice.

"You should label it then. Did you ask him?"

"I never did. I am happy with what we have." His eyes are lying. The way he looks at Yohan is the biggest proof that he loves his boss.

"Baby, look. Mom posted it right away." Ira showed me his mom's tweet.

I just smiled at him. Ira changed. He is always smiling and bright nowadays.

The econ team won. They defeated our department but who cares. 

Yohan went to our side and sat beside Ira.
"Am I handsome back there?" He asked his brother.

"You are! Wipe yourself, you dirty guy." Ira told him.

"Congrats." Chin greeted him but Yohan just ignored.

"Ira, are you going to stay here till the evening?" Yohan asked him.

"I think I need to go home first. There's nothing to do here till the afternoon."  Ira looked at me. "How about you, will you stay here?" He is asking me but the way he stares at me is like telling me that I can't stay here when he is not.